headerimg

will definitely think a way to clean up gate

in General Discussion Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:15 am
by goodwood • Raider | 5 Posts | 50 Points

Tang Seng says with smile:"China captain, I just open a fun and have never thought you completely have no sense of humor!"
The China captain says:"Tang Seng, you come to the purpose here, I completely know.You and your nation similar, all is confusion source head, walk no matter to where, where will take place trouble.Vatican perhaps cans not escapes by sheer luck, either this time?"
Saying of Tang Seng disaffection:"China captain, this you wronged me.Want to know that I am you vulgar pupil in the house of China Shaolin Temple, being a Buddhist doctrine of my Augustinian, there is the heart of a kindness in the heart, I do of the affairs be all helping other people.How to may violate the rules to make to quit and bring other persons a turmoil?"
The China captain sighs a way:"Tang Seng, if the monk of high renowns of Shaolin Temple know that their teaching you are this western shameless lout, will definitely think a way to clean up gate.However think necessarily Shaolin Temple can not also impose sanction against with the real strenght of your absolute being class superior and you, can pretend not to know to have this time a matter!"
Tang Seng changes right away Huan facial expression, the Xi says with smile:"China captain, I am really to by a happy chance pass by here, then feel some to be getting more hungry, best hunting knife prepare to order to outside sell, you how be don't believe me?"
The China captain points at those persons of obfuscations of grounds and says:"Tang Seng, you suddenly appear here, not for the sake of Pope the thing on the crosier?These stupid thieves also have a liking for the thing that you want, you descend a malicious hand to beat them into plant a person."
Tang Seng says with smile:"China captain, you are still so dogmatic.These small burglars are flies in the our eyes, if isn't afraid to make dirty a hand, have already directly clapped to die them.It is you to pour, also need to consume to take a lot of time to beat these small burglars dizzy, there is this energy, also rather want how the one who hold tight this destruction."
China captain surprised way:"Demolish?Why do I want to grasp him?"
The Tang Seng suddenly positive color says:"China captain, you also liked to play trick.That demolishes to our rice country result in how heavy great damage, he meet me here, is him this time unlucky, he at rob difficult escape."
China captain cold way:"Tang Seng, you since the one who want to deal with to demolish, he just sat in the river bank so long, you why don't go up to capture he.Want to know although he is severe,is not the state of the absolute being, you with literally and then on making moves, the ability drop him?"
Tang Seng Ci is poor, suddenly say:"That boy real strenght is a bit strong, but isn't my opponent.However that boy none of activities is alone an activity each time, he has a companion, will drive a miraculous airplane to follow behind at his or so, very difficult tie up.So I prepare call° together us the rice country care the hand of foolish benefit and make moves to deal with him together, result once you appear, destroy my communication machine.Do you let how I call a person?"
The China captain looking at Tang Seng and see Tang Seng one Leng one Leng of, China the captain suddenly say with smile:"Tang Seng, you are in fact the ultimate end strength that fears Vatican, so oneself doesn't dare to go to in take Pope's crosier, intentionally the one who put to demolish go in, let demolish help you the inside situation for sounding out Vatican.If discovering the circumstance of inside is far from good, hurriedly withdraw to walk;If discover inside being just appear better than it is, will go in to take away thing right away.As for that demolishes did to your rice country government ax what affair, anyway lose of is your rice country government ax, close you what matter?"
Tang Seng finally shames into anger and says:"China captain, how do I deal with this boy to have relation with you?To, you why come here this time, what is your purpose ?"
The China captain says with smile:"You guess!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..