headerimg

I really don't understand how to do this because I don't have one

in General Discussion Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:05 am
by sunxuemei • Grunt | 3 Posts | 30 Points

Amulet of fury is still a good amulet, the very best hybrid amulet in reality. But if you have money to invest you may want to buy a Saradomin's Hiss (second best magic amulet only behind the Stream Neck), Murmur (currently the best melee amulet in the sport ) and Whisper (best ranged amulet). Melee weapons if you do not have chaotics you could buy Drygores, they're better but very expensive. If you do not want to spend a lot of cash then simply use your Saradomin Godsword. (or move train Dung and find a maul)

Magic weapons you could buy Virtus wand + book, but they are even more costly than Drygores. Seismic wand + singurarity are ridiculous costly atm, the ge price says that the wand is worth 500Mish but it's actually worth 2Bish. If you do not need to spend a lot just purchase an Arma battlestaff, it isn't quite as fantastic as a Chaotic staff but it's far better than SoL at the least.

Ranged - Crystal bow is not too bad, but it's not the perfect weapon for somebody with your stats and cash. You should at the very least make a Royal Crossbow. I really don't understand how to do this because I don't have one, but I'm told it's simple (and the Royal Xbow is a grade 80 weapon). If you're like me and cba to make the crossbow you can always purchase a Zaryte (60Mish), it is a grade 80 weapon, demands no ammo like the Crystal bow and degrades very slowly. The grade 90 weapons would be the Ascension crossbows, equally worth 255Mish each to purchase the two you'd have to spend 500M+.

Nex armours are great also, but they are definitely overkill for Slayer. I have Pernix and I do PvP and bossing using it just. I'm really using it to camp ascension dungeon atm, but that's because I am attempting to get 99 Ranged this weekend and need to get as much exp per hour as possible.

The details of the game information in winrsgold

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..