headerimg

They are very very precise

in General Discussion Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:21 am
by Smarthuiyuan • Grunt | 3 Posts | 30 Points

In my opinion, as long as he doesn't return to his friend and says "hey, you know how you got banned for botting? Then there's nothing incorrect. The worst that will happen is he gets a perm ban. But then again I might only be a horrible person... il allow you to pick... But if you're going to allow me to rephrase I will, I will first tell your friend how botting is against the principles and warn him about being banned, if he appears to not care then identification report it. ( I know someone else said but I forgot that )

Yeah, when I was f2p I saw people in complete rune tanking the level 50 spiders about the 3rd level of the stronghold with bronze arrows. That might do the job. I also know that the individuals with quite a large range exp in f2p did ice cubes for at least a lot of the exp. So maybe those would do the job too. Smart idea to the tank with bronze arrows. Just kill me. Bring along swords to continue long.

They are very very precise. So going in f2p with green decide? U won't last beyond 10-20 mins. How do you figure I'd get busted using D'Hide? I Camped for a week in hobgoblins with 1 stock of anchovy pizzas. This a dif b/w lions, along with h0bs. Spiders have no safe spots. . Hobs possess lousy at...

Meanwhile, I survive barely 3hrs with 71 def (boosted to 85+ with super pots). With complete sharks, which can be one of, if not, the ideal def bonus equipment in-game plus a complete inventory of monkfish. With the same gear, I cud possibly last forever at hobs without a single piece of food. However, if ur that arrogant, go have fun lasting 10 mins each inv of food, becoming approx 5k exp per hr...
Let's us to read OSRS gold information on rsgoldfast

Scroll up

RE: They are very very precise

in General Discussion Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:46 pm
by Beaudin • Peon | 6 Posts | 12 Points

Not a bad accomplishment for a couple of 23-year-olds in their second NFL seasons.

Scroll up

RE: They are very very precise

in General Discussion Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:53 am
by Anum • Peon | 5 Posts | 10 Points

Acha

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..