headerimg

ms or Chiefs have a realistic chance of making it through the season undefeated? History says no, but check

in Balance Discussion Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:13 am
by elaine95 • Farseer | 399 Posts | 3990 Points

NFL Network’s David Carr has Goff as the sixth best player from the talent-stocked ‘16 class." 2016 NFL Draft2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonLos Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff ranked as the sixth-best player from the 2016 NFL Draft New Robert Woods Jersey ,29commentsNFL Network’s David Carr has Goff as the sixth best player from the talent-stocked ‘16 class.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff ranked as the sixth-best player from the 2016 NFL Draft TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesNFL Network’s David Carr has taken a look back at the 2016 NFL Draft in a redraft of the players he has tabbed for his top 10. Despite being the first pick in the draft, Carr ranked Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff as the sixth-best player from that year’s draft. For Rams fans, the initial reaction might be to view that ranking as a slight against our System QB, because he was selected first overall. It’s actually two spots higher than his ranking among the class back in 2016 when the NFL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah had Goff as the draft’s 8th-best prospect. Back then Jeremiah projected:It seems fair to say Jeremiah gave a pretty accurate summation of Goff the prospect back in 2016.Now in 2018, Carr has him up two spots to sixth and says this:Carr has Goff ranked behind Dallas Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott, New Orleans Saints WR Michael Thomas, Jacksonville Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-andrew-whitworth-jersey , Kansas City Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill, and Los Angeles Chargers DE Joey Bosa.Perhaps the more important ranking is where Goff stands among that year’s quarterback crop. Goff is ranked ahead of both Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz (8th) and Cowboys QB Dak Prescott which is good since the Rams opted to pick Goff first that year. Clearly, the pick was justifiable due to the overall importance of the quarterback position, even if guys like Ezekiel Elliot and Ramsey are terrific players. Behind Goff, Carr’s top ten is rounded out by Chiefs defensive end Chris Jones, Wentz, Atlanta Falcons linebacker Deion Jones Womens John Johnson Jersey , and Tennessee Titans safety Kevin Byard. It’s hard to argue against any of the players that Carr included, however in such a deep draft there was plenty of talent that didn’t make the list, including:Miami Dolphins CB Xavien HowardSan Francisco 49ers DT DeForest BucknerFalcons S Keanu NealSaints DT Sheldon RankinsCowboys QB Dak PrescottJaguars DE Yannick NgakoueGreen Bay Packers NT Kenny ClarkIndianapolis Colts C Ryan KellyEagles RB Jordan HowardCleveland Browns LB Joe SchobertRams LB Cory LittletonFalcons TE Austin HooperBears G Cody Whitehair 5-0, but where do the Rams stand in the CBS rankings?I CBS SportsSo, if the Rams sit atop the rankings can we get Week 5 rings made? Anyway, it’s our job to savor and juice this era for all it’s worth. Enjoy. Now about that run defense I Rams Official SiteWhile Rams fans likely were texting expletives after numerous big runs by Seahawks backs last Sunday, head coach Sean McVay seems to be taking a pragmatic approach to having his staff diagnose some run-defense remedies.“THROW IT JARED!” -Austin Blythe I ESPNLindsey Thiry gives us a glimpse into the dynamics of the offensive line with a fun Austin Blythe antidote from the Chargers game. 16-0? Okay fine Josh Reynolds Jersey , let’s discuss it. I Bleacher ReportDo the Rams or Chiefs have a realistic chance of making it through the season undefeated? History says no, but check out whatBrad Gagnon of Bleacher Report has to say about it. Rams offense Vs Saints Offense I NFL NetworkThe Good Morning Football panel debates who win a straight up game to 50 between the Rams and the Saints high powered offenses. The breakdown of Suh’s sack against the Seahwaks I Rams Official SiteMyles Simmons breaks down Ndamukong Suh’s sack on Sunday. It’s been great to see Suh’s success as an end lately. Should McVay have gone for it?I Rams Official SiteThe NFL Network’s Aftermath crew discusses Sea McVay’s decision to go for it on 4th down at the end of the Seahawks game. Did he show ultimate trust in his players? Did he lack trust in his defense? Was it a little of both?Case Keenum taking some heatISB NationWhile Rams fans complain about winning a close game, Broncos fans are currently dealing with a three-game losing streak and some quarterback questions. For some perspective, check out the Mile High Report

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..