headerimg

That’s not to say everyone played a flawless game.

in Maps Discussion Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:03 am
by zhangzk • Farseer | 137 Posts | 1370 Points

Here we go boys and girls Bo Jackson Jersey White , one of the biggest days in the college football calendar is upon us. Today will be the two College Football Playoff Semifinal games, but first we have a couple other bowls to get through this morning.Michigan and Florida face off in the Chik-Fil-A Peach Bowl at 9 AM Pacific Time on ESPN live from Robotic Butthole Stadium in Atlanta, which just makes me want a chicken sandwich. Neither Michigan nor Florida have a functional offense, but both have fantastic defenses. This game is basically Broncos vs. 49ers.At 9 AM on ESPN is the Belk Bowl from Charlotte, featuring South Carolina and Virginia. Coincidentally, Belk is the noise I make when I have to watch either of these two teams play. Is it possible to score negative points? Let’s find out!At 10:15 AM on CBS Sports Network is the Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl, live from Bill’s Mexican Cantina and HVAC Repair University in Tuscon https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , Arizona. This game is between Nevada and Arkansas State, because they need love too I guess.But then at 1 PM we get to the cream of the crop, the Semifinal games. First up, in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic live from Jerruhworld in Arlington, TX, Clemson and Notre Dame fight for the chance to go get assblasted by Alabama on national television next week. Clemson has been beset by suspensions for banned substances, probably from drinking the water in Texas.At 5 PM Derek Carr Jersey White , Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray and the Oklahoma Sooners will get assblasted by Alabama on national television in the Capital One Orange Bowl live from Giant Pile of Cocaine Stadium in Miami. If only it were Ohio State receiving a beating from Alabama, because they need more public embarrassment. Enjoy the games! BustersNoneSorry if you came here to find some poor performances. But on rare occasions, there is just no one worthy of being named a Buster. This is one of those occasions. There were mistakes made to be certain, but none so egregious to call them out for it.This might have been a place where some ‘Betweeners’ would go. Rashaan Melvin gave up quite a few catches, but he also was a tackling machine, including making the first three tackles of the game to finish with a team-leading 12 tackles.Arden Key got some pressures, but couldn’t make the tackle on all but one occasion and it wasn’t a sack. His missed sacks led to a couple big plays for Case Keenum.Tahir Whitehead was second on the team with 9 tackles (8 solo) Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , but gave up some catches in coverage and a couple runs as well, several of them on the Broncos’ two scoring drives.In the end, everyone on the team played inspired football and every area of the team stepped up to contribute to the win. I can’t think of a win this team and the fans needed more. It made for a very Merry Christmas.See the Ballers

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..