headerimg

Round 5 - pick 153.Round 5 - pick

in Maps Discussion Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:31 am
by zhangzk • Farseer | 137 Posts | 1370 Points

Welcome to the NFL!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareRedskins sign 8 of their 10 draft picks before start of rookie mini-campKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsWe reported a week ago that the Redskins had signed their last pick of the 2019 NFL draft Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , OLB Jordan Brailford. Today 6th round pick, WR Kelvin Harmon, tweeted that he had signed his deal. Now the Redskins have made it official with 8 of their 10 picks.The Redskins announced the following signings:That leaves first round pick OLB Montez Sweat, and 3rd round pick WR Terry McLaurin to be signed. Third round picks are generally the last to sign their contracts due to a part of the new CBA that gives them a little room to negotiate their base salaries, which are not guaranteed. Geron Christian was the last player to sign in last year’s 8-man draft class. There have been no reports about the holdup for Montez Sweat's deal. Hogs Haven brings back a draft prediction competition for 2019"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareRedskins Draft: Pick-3 Contest - 2019Patrick Gorski-USA TODAY SportsJust in case you haven’t heard, the draft is scheduled from 25 to 27 April.Two years ago, around this time, I decided to create a different kind of draft-prediction contest, which I called the “Draft Pick 3”.I doubled down last season with Redskins Draft Pick-3 2018.It’s backThe Pick-3 achieved a modicum of popularity in ‘17 & ‘18, so I thought I’d bring it back for a third run.The rules will be identical.So, how does the Draft P3 work?Today, prior to the draft, the Redskins have 9 selections in the 7-round draft, which is coming soon.Each entrant in Draft Pick 3 is allowed to nominate three players for each draft pick that the Redskins have at the moment.That means that each entrant can identify up to 27 players that they think might be drafted by the Redskins at the end of the month.If any player on your list gets drafted by the Redskins in the 2019 draft, you get points.The player with the most points wins. Simple!Detailed rules:A.Each entrant can identify 3 candidates for each of these nine picks:Round 1 - pick 15Round 2 - pick 46Round 3 - picks 76 & 96Round 5 - picks 153 & 173Round 6 - pick 206Round 7 - picks 227 & 253B.If a player on the entrant’s list is selected in the round predicted by the entrant, the entrant will earn the following points:Round 1 = 6 pointsRound 2 = 8 pointsRound 3 = 10 pointsRound 5 = 16 pointsRound 6 = 20 pointsRound 7 = 25 pointsC. If a player on the entrant’s list is selected in a different round than predicted, the entrant will earn 5 points, regardless of which round the player is drafted in, and regardless of the reason for the difference in round.For clarity, imagine that I’ve predicted tight end Tommy Sweeney for pick #173 (the ‘Skins’ second pick in the 5th round).Also imagine that the Redskins trade back to pick #177 (in the 6th round) and choose Sweeney with that pick.I will earn 5 points, as Sweeney was taken in a different round than the one I projected. However, if the Redskins trade from pick #173 in the 5th round to #169 in the 5th round and select Tommy Sweeney, then I will still earn the full 16 points for a correct 5th round pick.D. There will be no adjustments made for any trades that happen between the time this article is published and the end of the draft.The contest will be based on projecting the 9 draft picks identified in this article, regardless of any changes in the actual selections the Redskins end up with in the draft.E. An entrant may list any draft-eligible player as many times as desired, up to a maximum of 9.In other words, a player may be listed once for every Redskins draft pick on the list if the entrant so chooses.However, if the player is actually selected by the Redskins, the entrant will get credit only once.The entrant will get maximum points if one of his predictions is for the correct round; if not, he will receive 5 points for identifying the player, but not the correct round.There is no opportunity to double (or triple, or octuple) dip by scoring off the same selection multiple times.I feel it’s only fair to note that there is no advantage to listing a player for two picks in the same round (3rd, 5th, 7th) where the ‘Skins have two picks; in fact, it will cost you another scoring opportunity.F. To enter the contest Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , simply post your projections in the comments section below using the template provided.If anyone posts multiple entries, the LAST entry posted by any individual entrant prior to 7:59 ET, 25 April 2019 will be that entrant’s “official” entry.No entries will be accepted after 7:59 ET, 25 April 2019.If you want to update your entry, it is best for me if you post your second (or third) version as a reply to your first.Here is an example of what a qualifying entry (posted in the comments section) would look like:Round 1 - pick 15Drew Lock QB, DK Metcalf WR, Brian Burns EDGERound 2 - pick 46Bobby Evans OL, Mack Wilson ILB, Daniel Jones QBRound 3 - pick 76Conner McGovern OL, Martez Ivey OL, Tyree Jackson QBRound 3 - pick 96Ross Pierschbacher OL, Julian Love CB, Darnell Savage Jr. SRound 5 - pick 153Sheldrick Redwine S, Darius Slayton WR, Will Grier QBRound 5 - pick 173Gardner Minshew QB, William Sweet OL, Derrick Baity CBRound 6 - pick 206Michael Dogbe DL, Jah’Shawn Johnson S,Isaac Nauta TERound 7 - pick 227Jamal Davis II OLB, Dawson Knox TE,Jackson Barton OTRound 7 - pick 253Anthony Ratliff-Williams WR, Ryan Connelly OLB, Christian Miller EDGEHere’s the template for your entry.Just copy it, paste it into the comments space, then type in the 27 names that make up your entry.Round 1 - pick 15.Round 2 - pick 46.Round 3 - pick 76.Round 3 - pick 96.173.Round 6 - pick 206.Round 7 - pick 227.Round 7 - pick 253.G. In case of a tie, the entrant who has received the highest number of points for a single correct projection will be declared the winner.(For clarity, an entrant who earned 20 points for a correct 6th round projection would be declared the winner if no other entrant earned full points beyond round 5).If any entrants remain tied after applying the tie-breaker, then Bill-in-Bangkok will determine the declared winner.THE PRIZEAny contest is only as good as the value of the prize for winning, so here’s the deal; the winner will be entitled to the same ‘great’ prize as the last two years. Once you’ve been named the winner, make an appointment with me, show up in Bangkok, and I’ll buy drinks for the two of us all night long at the bar or pub of your choice.Previous Winners2018 Marooook!2017 SkinsaneAsylum

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..