headerimg

TSN is once again home to exclusive Canadian coverage of all four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, beginning with the 2014 AUSTRAL

in Balance Discussion Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:59 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • Farseer | 1.260 Posts | 12600 Points

TSN is once again home to exclusive Canadian coverage of all four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, beginning with the 2014 AUSTRALIAN OPEN. Authentic Duke Ejiofor Jersey . Live coverage begins this Sunday, Jan. 12 at 7 p.m. ET on TSN2 with 12 consecutive hours of Early Round Coverage. In total, the networks deliver more than 100 hours of live coverage from the first round through to the finals, as well as encore broadcasts of overnight matches during the afternoons (see broadcast schedule below). As the undisputed home of premier tennis in Canada, TSN has the court covered throughout the entire 2014 season, serving up exclusive coverage of Grand Slam tennis, beginning with the AUSTRALIAN OPEN and continuing with the FRENCH OPEN, WIMBLEDON, and U.S. OPEN. TSN.ca has exclusive bonus online coverage of the AUSTRALIAN OPEN throughout the early rounds of the tournament, including full live streaming of select matches. In addition, TSN Digital platforms keep tennis fans up-to-date on all the latest news, highlights, scores, and stats from Melbourne Park. French-language coverage of the AUSTRALIAN OPEN is available on RDS and RDS2. Fans can follow Canadians Milos Raonic and Eugenie Bouchard at the AUSTRALIAN OPEN on TSN and TSN2, while TSN.ca and SPORTSCENTRE have all the highlights as the up-and-coming stars compete down under. As the top-ranked Canadian and winner of the 2013 Lionel Conacher Award for Canadian Press Male Athlete of the Year, Raonic looks to continue his steady rise in the ATP rankings, and arrives at the 2014 AUSTRALIAN OPEN on the heels of a run to the fourth round in the 2013 U.S. OPEN. Entering her second season of Grand Slam events, Bouchard looks to build on a successful 2013 season that saw her win multiple awards, including WTA Newcomer of the Year, Tennis Canadas female player of the year, and the Bobbie Rosenfeld Award for Canadas female athlete of the year. Defending champion Novak Djokovic returns to Melbourne Park to compete for an unprecedented fourth consecutive AUSTRALIAN OPEN title. The star-studded mens field also includes 2013 WIMBLEDON champion Andy Murray, four-time AUSTRALIAN OPEN winner Roger Federer and current World #1 player Rafael Nadal. The womens side features 17-time Grand Slam champion Serena Williams, who is coming off victories at the 2013 FRENCH OPEN and U.S. OPEN. The field also includes 2013 AUSTRALIAN OPEN champ Victoria Azarenka, who successfully defended her first Grand Slam title at last years tournament, and World #3-ranked player Maria Sharapova. TSN and TSN2s broadcast schedule* for the 2014 AUSTRALIAN OPEN is as follows:Sunday, Jan. 12• 7 p.m. ET - Early Round Coverage: Day #1 (TSN2) Monday, Jan. 13• 3 a.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #1 (TSN2; encore at 1 p.m. ET on TSN)• 9:30 p.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #2 (TSN) Tuesday, Jan. 14• 3 a.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #2 (TSN; encore at 1 p.m. ET on TSN)• 9 p.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #3 (TSN2) Wednesday, Jan. 15• 3 a.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #3 (TSN2; encore at 1 p.m. ET on TSN)• 10 p.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #4 (TSN) Thursday, Jan. 16• 3 a.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #4 (TSN; encore at 1 p.m. ET on TSN2)• 11 p.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #5 (TSN2) Friday, Jan. 17• 3 a.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #5 (TSN2; encore at 1 p.m. ET on TSN2) • 9 p.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #6 (TSN2) Saturday, Jan. 18• 3 a.m. ET – Early Round Coverage: Day #6 (TSN2; encore at 12 noon ET on TSN2)• 9 p.m. ET – Round of 16 (TSN2) Sunday, Jan. 19• 3 a.m. ET – Round of 16 (TSN2; encore at 3 p.m. ET on TSN2) • 10 p.m. ET – Round of 16 (TSN2) Monday, Jan. 20• 3 a.m. ET – Round of 16 (TSN; encore at 1:30 p.m. ET on TSN)• 9 p.m. ET – Mens and Womens Quarter-Finals (TSN) Tuesday, Jan. 21• 3 a.m. ET – Mens and Womens Quarter-Finals (TSN; encore at 2:30 p.m. ET on TSN)• 9:30 p.m. ET – Mens and Womens Quarter-Finals (TSN) Wednesday, Jan. 22• 3:30 a.m. ET – Mens and Womens Quarter-Finals (TSN; encore at 2:30 p.m. ET on TSN) • 9:30 p.m. ET – Womens Semifinals (TSN) Thursday, Jan. 23• 3:30 a.m. ET – Mens Semifinal #1 (TSN; encore at 2:30 p.m. ET on TSN) Friday, Jan. 24• 3:30 a.m. ET – Mens Semifinal #2 (TSN; encore at 2:30 p.m. ET on TSN) Saturday, Jan. 25• 3 a.m. ET – Womens Final (TSN; encore at 12:30 p.m. ET on TSN) Sunday, Jan. 26• 3 a.m. ET – Mens Final (TSN; encore at 12 noon ET on TSN) *Schedule subject to change Authentic Justin Reid Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. Authentic Martinas Rankin Jersey . The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. http://www.cheaptexansjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jordan-akins-jersey .The Dallas Cowboys released Sam from the practice squad Tuesday, dropping the rush end as they prepare for several potential reinforcements to return to the defensive line.PARIS - Canadas Milos Raonic has already shown this week that he can beat a member of the so-called Big Three.Hell get a chance to do it again in Sundays final of the Paris Masters.Raonic, who defeated second-ranked Roger Federer in the quarter-finals, topped Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic 6-3, 3-6, 7-5 in the semifinals on Saturday. Next up is top-ranked Novak Djokovic of Serbia, who defeated Japans Kei Nishikori 6-2, 6-3 in the other semifinal.The seventh-seeded Canadian entered the tournament with an 0-14 career record against Djokovic (0-3), Federer (now 1-6) and third-ranked Rafael Nadal (0-5). Raonic was at his hard-serving best against Federer and didnt let up against the fifth-seeded Berdych.The world No. 10 sees room for improvement and is aiming for big things this month and down the road.I definitely think I can do a lot better than Im doing now, he said. If you asked me in 2008 when I turned pro, I would have said I would be happy to have a consistent top-50 career. When I broke through and got to top 150 I would have said, It would be nice to crack (the) top 10 and be consistently top 50.Things are changing as I go. Im learning a lot more about myself, a lot more about my potential, what I believe I can do and how I need to do it.Raonic picked up a break in the final game against Berdych to complete the victory in two hours eight minutes.Its great, I played another very good match today, Raonic said. I had some difficulties there at certain aspects of the match. But I was able to find solutions, I was fortunate with that. I think I played some good tennis, so Im ready for the challenges ahead.Trailing 5-6 in the deciding set, Berdych needed to hold serve to set up a tiebreaker. Instead he wobbled with two double-faults and two more unforced errors, the second coming on a baseline shot that found the net.It was generous, Raonic said. I was not getting to the break-point opportunities, but a few of the games at the end I think I was getting a few points into the service games. In a very uncharacteristic way, he sort of just gave me a big opening and I did good enough to make the most of it.I know my game starts from holding my serve, so starting the third set I put a very heavy emphasis on focusing on that and simplifying my game as much as possible.Berdych smashed his racket on the court in frustration after his final error. Raonic, meanwhile, pumped his fist and let out a celebratory roar.There is not much to say, I just totally messed it up with the last game, said Berdych. It was definitely the worst game I ever played here (at) this tournament this year. Thatts what decides it and what makes it feel bad. Cheap Texans Jerseys. You have days like this that when things are going well, at the last moment everything is gone.Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., had 12 aces and converted two of three break-point opportunities. Berdych had seven aces and broke Raonic once in four tries.The Canadian, who improved to 3-1 lifetime against Berdych, has won six ATP Tour titles over his career but is still looking to break through at the Masters 1000 and Grand Slam level.Hell have his hands full with Djokovic, who needed just 62 minutes to eliminate Nishikori.I rely on my return, its one of the elements in my game that has served me well throughout my entire career, Djokovic said. That will probably be a key shot tomorrow, trying to get as many returns back in play and get into the rallies with Milos.Djokovic, who beat Raonic twice on clay this season, acknowledged the faster indoor hardcourt may help the Canadian.I dont think its a very pleasurable experience when youre playing against somebody who serves 220, 230 kilometres (an hour) regularly.I havent dropped a set, Djokovic added. And I feel confident about my game as much as he does about his game, so its going to be definitely a good final.Raonics strong performance this week also helped him lock up a spot in the season-ending ATP Finals.Every goal that I set this year would be leading to me being in the finals in London, he said. To be able to achieve that is very special. It means a lot.The opportunity ahead with all the matches that will be coming up tomorrow and then the following 15 days, its about making the most of that and going out there and trying to find a way to win as much as possible.Raonic ended an 11-month title drought last August with his first victory at a World Tour 500-level event in Washington. He defeated Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil in the first mens singles final between Canadians in the Tours Open era.Raonic reached a career-high No. 6 in the world rankings the following week but has since slipped a few positions. He has made strides at the Grand Slam level this season. Raonic reached his first French Open quarter-final before falling to Djokovic and went one round further at Wimbledon before losing to Federer in the semifinals.Raonic reached his first Masters 1000 final last year at the Rogers Cup in Montreal. He lost to Nadal in the final.This is a guy we need to watch for the future, Berdych said of Raonic. Hes slowly proving that hes going to be really a tough player with all the weapons that he has.Hes been in a tough situation all this week and he handled it well. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..