headerimg

ajon Rondo had season highs with 19 points and 10 assists and the Boston Celtics snapped a four-game losing streak with a 96-89

in Balance Discussion Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:49 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • Farseer | 1.260 Posts | 12600 Points

BOSTON -- Rajon Rondo had season highs with 19 points and 10 assists and the Boston Celtics snapped a four-game losing streak with a 96-89 win over the Orlando Magic on Sunday. Presnel Kimpembe Jersey . Jared Sullinger scored seven of his 21 points in the fourth quarter for the Celtics, who let a 12-point lead slip to one in the final period before pulling away at the end. Brandon Bass had 19 points and nine rebounds and Avery Bradley scored 17 in his return after missing five games with a sprained ankle. Jeff Green was the only Boston starter not to score in double figures as the Celtics won for the third time in four games against the Magic, who have lost four of five. Arron Afflalo had 18 points and Nikola Vucevic finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds for the Magic, who lost their 11th straight road game. Glen Davis had 15 points, Tobias Harris scored 13 and Victor Oladipo had 12 points as all five Orlando starters scored in double figures. The only game on the NBA schedule Sunday featured two of the leagues bottom teams. Boston entered Sunday winless in six games since Rondos return last month after missing nearly a year with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. His season highs were 13 points and eight assists before going 9 of 10 from the floor Sunday and adding six rebounds. Orlando, which has just three road wins this season, rallied after making a push in the fourth quarter. The Magic went without a field goal in the fourth quarter until Maurice Harkless layup cut Bostons lead to 75-68 with 9:01 left to play. ETwaun Moore and Davis added layups during an 10-2 run that pulled the Magic within 77-76 on a pair of free throws by Kyle OQuinn with 6:11 left to play. It was as close as Orlando would get. Rondo answered with hook shot for the Celtics and Bradley followed with a field goal and two foul shots as Boston started to pull away. The Celtics sealed it with an 8-2 run in the final two minutes. NOTES: Rondo was 5 for 6 in the first half while scoring 13. ... The Celtics scored 27 in each of the first two periods and led 54-45 at halftime. ... Boston G Avery Bradley returned after missing five games with a sprained right ankle. ... Orlando G Jameer Nelson did not travel with the Magic because of a sore left knee. ... Boston was 0-6 in games with Rondo in the lineup since returning from a torn ACL. ... Orlando last won on the road Dec. 16, beating Chicago 83-82. ... The Magics 3-22 road record is the worst in the NBA. Presnel Kimpembe Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. Thiago Silva Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-22-adrien-rabiot-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.Harlequins No 8 Nick Easter has announced his retirement from rugby union to take up a full-time coaching role with the club. The former England international, with 54 caps, made a club-record 281 appearances for Quins but will now be in charge of defence at the club.Explaining his decision, the 38-year-old said he has recently struggled to get motivated for matches and believed the club deserves a player who can commit totally to playing. He told Sky Sports News HQ: Around January or February time, I struggled with the mental motivation a little bit.Ive never had a problem getting up for games. Ive always wanted to win and give everything but that was only happening every two or three games from January or February onward. Nick Easter played 54 times in a stalwart England career I thought it might be the toll of the season so I thought Id sit on it over the summer, have five weeks off and turn up for pre-season. Well the prowlers are out, the bags are out, the running canes are out, the stopwatches are out, and I realised actually I havent changed my mind.The coaching career definitely helped make the decision. I was contracted to play this season, the offer was player-coach, taking part in the defensive aspect, which is a huge area and would have been a full-time schedule. A look back at Easters career as he retires from rugby with Harlequins and England I would have had to fit my playing in and around that and I just didnt think it would be fair on myself nor the boys, not produce the sort of quality I feel Ive been doing for the last few years. Neymar Jersey. aster joined Harlequins from Orrell in 2004, and won the first of his 54 England caps in 2007. Nick Easter, Forwards coach Graham Rowntree, the New Harlequins Director of Rugby John Kingston, Head coach Mark Mapletoft and Skills coach Collin Osborne During his fourth Test match that he scored a record four tries, against Wales in the 62-5 victory at Twickenham Stadium.He was part of the squad which reached the World Cup final in 2007, and won the Six Nations title in 2011.He played a huge role in helping Harlequins win their first Premiership title, in May 2012.In 2015, after a four-year absence from the international scene, he was called into Stuart Lancasters squad for the Six Nations and became Englands oldest try scorer in the victory over Italy.He was then re-called into Englands World Cup squad as an injury replacement for Billy Vunipola and was named man of the match after scoring three tries against Uruguay in Englands final Pool game. Easter (centre) played 281 times for Harlequins Kingston said: Nick has been an unbelievable servant to the Harlequins team for over a decade.He has been at the very heartbeat of all the successes the side has achieved over this period.Nick has a fantastic rugby brain and it is for this reason I offered him the opportunity to join the new look coaching team at the club. Both Nick and I have agreed it is in the best interests of Quins that he focuses on his coaching exclusively from now. Also See: Kingston leads Easter tributes Quins sign Connacht forward Premiership home Rugby Union on Sky Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..