headerimg

razor during shave

in Sun's Pride Sanctuary Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:23 am
by zxlbxj1 • Farseer | 487 Posts | 4870 Points

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - While Patriots coach Bill Belichick defended himself to reporters on air pressure in footballs, stadium sponsor Gillette had an ad up behind him: #Flexball.The coincidental ad appeared Thursday as Belichick talked about cheating accusations being investigated by the NFL, saying he doesnt know how his team used underinflated footballs during a win against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.The win earned the Pats a spot in the Super Bowl on Feb. 1 against the Seattle Seahawks.New England plays in Gillette Stadium and the Flexball ad is for one of the companys razors, which uses a small ball to rotate the head of the razor during shaves. After the news conference, #Flexball quickly became a popular hashtag online to poke fun at the coach. Josh Ferguson Jersey . -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Quenton Nelson Jersey . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Black-T...ey.html?cat=943. The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Quenton Nelson Colts Jersey . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event. Kemoko Turay Jersey . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013.BEIJING -- Defending champion Victoria Azarenka was knocked out in the first round of the China Open on Monday, losing 6-4, 2-6, 6-4 to Andrea Petkovic of Germany. The second-ranked Azarenka double-faulted 15 times and was broken five times by Petkovic, who reached the final here in 2011. "Im very happy with my performance," Petkovic said. "I was happy with my movement and my serve for the most part, and I managed to get a lot of balls back very deep and very strong. Parts of the match were a really, really good level - some parts I lost a bit of energy, but overall Im very happy." It was the second tournament in row in which Azarenka lost her first match, having been beaten by Venus Williams in Tokyo last week. "It was an awful match and a very bad performance from me, so theres not much to say about it," Azarenka said. "It happens once, twice a year to every player, and it happened to me today." Also Monday, Montreals Eugenie Bouchard advanced with a 6-4, 6-1 win over Slovakias Magdalena Rybarikova that took just an hour and five minutes. Bouchard, ranked 36th in the world, broke Rybarikovas serve six times in the match. She will play American Slone Stephens in the second round. Bouchard defeated Stephens at last weeks Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo. In other Canadian results, Kazakhstans Galina Voskoboeva beat Torontos Sharon Fichhman 6-4, 6-1.dddddddddddd Elsewhere, eighth-seeded Jelena Jankovic rallied for a 1-6, 6-4, 6-0 win over Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia. Former No. 1-ranked Jankovic had lost three of her four previous matches against Pavlyuchenkova and didnt start well in Beijing, but recovered to break her opponent three times in each of the second and third sets. The 28-year-old Jankovic, who won the title here in 2008, took control of the match as her opponent struggled with her first serves and double-faulted nine times. Jankovics compatriots Ana Ivanovic and Bojana Jovanovski joined her in the second round with easier straight-set victories. Ivanovic defeated Flavia Pennetta of Italy 7-6 (9), 6-1 while Jovanovski took just 77 minutes to dispose of Sorana Cirstea of Romania 6-3, 6-2. In the doubles, wild-card entries Serena and Venus Williams wasted chances to win before losing 6-7 (3), 6-4, 11-9 in a Champions tiebreaker to Liezel Huber and Taiwans Chan Hao-ching. Serena Williams double-faulted on match point to hand her opponents the win, and then angrily slammed her racket against the court three times before tossing it to the side. In the mens draw, Australian Lleyton Hewitt knocked out seventh-seeded Tommy Haas of Germany 7-6 (6), 6-3 in the first round. Australias Bernard Tomic, Fabio Fognini of Italy and Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany also advanced. Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..