headerimg

He then builds wrist-mounted "web-shooter

in Balance Discussion Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:52 am
by ccosplayA • Spiritwalker | 12 Posts | 120 Points

One of the first things I did was to work up a costume. A vital, visual part of the character. I had to know how he looked ... before I did any breakdowns. For example: A clinging power so he wouldn't have hard shoes or boots, a hidden wrist-shooter versus a web gun and holster, etc. ... But the whole thing was created by Steve on his own... I think I added the business about the webs coming out of his hands."14 Ditko claimed in a rare interview with Jonathan Ross that the costume was initially envisioned with an orange and purple color scheme rather than the more famous red and blue.
ccosplay.com
Marvel has featured Spider-Man in several comic book series, the first and longest-lasting of which is The Amazing Spider-Man. His origin story has him acquiring spider-related abilities after a bite from a radioactive spider; these include clinging to surfaces, superhuman strength and agility, and detecting danger with his "spider-sense." He then builds wrist-mounted "web-shooter" devices that shoot artificial spider-webbing of his own design.Spider-Man is a fictional superhero created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko. He first appeared in the anthology comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 (Aug. 1962) in the Silver Age of Comic Books.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6495 topics and 6554 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..