headerimg

What was the moment that got you hooked on Path of Exile?

in General Discussion Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:24 am
by james10241515 • Farseer | 39 Posts | 390 Points

What was the instant that got you hooked on the game?
It wasn’t one moment. Even in 2013, Path of Exile was such a sophisticated game that it took months to completely appreciate it. That said, I can detect a couple of exciting events. I remember I’d been wishing for years for more RPGs that took character customisation seriously without having turn-based or terrible gameplay, in order that first time seeing the passive tree was definitely more of a “Hell yes!” on behalf of me than the “What the hell?” that i do know many of us experience. Getting my first real build (Marohi Ground Slam, already going out of favor in early 2013 if we’re being honest) to endgame after two or three false starts made me desire i used to be beginning to understand the sport , though i used to be so wrong. About 100 hours into Docks farming with Spork totems (now there’s the 2013 meta we knew and loved!) i used to be definitely hooked. At some point much later, the aim of temporary leagues clicked on behalf of me , which was once I realised i might be playing this game for years and years. Certainly never expected to finish over here though!

In the case of Path of Exile, I started on the official forums, then made a reddit account to answer questions there also , then got really into the Discord server when that started. This got me noticed by the Discord mods (who at the time were mostly subreddit mods too), and that i was asked to assist out modding there LOLGA.com . That eventually led to being asked to assist with the subreddit too, since i used to be active on both. I actually turned down that request a few of times because i used to be worried about the time commitment/potential stress supported previous modding roles, but eventually I said yes on an attempt basis, found it had been much less painful than I expected, and cursed with it

As the lifeblood of all players in Path of Exile, POE Currency are often wont to change or upgrade equipment within the game. That’s why every player will try their best to urge it. Lolga.com offers rich POE Currency to assist players do better within the game. we offer all players with top quality game resources and best service. If you've got any problem to shop for Path of Exile Currency here, please be happy to hit us up through our 24/7 online livechat. we'll not allow you to down with our service and need you an honest shopping experience!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..