headerimg

Eagles head coach Doug Pederson didn’t feel

in General Discussion Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:19 am
by chenyan94 • Farseer | 293 Posts | 2930 Points

an urgent need to add a quarterback after Nate Sudfeld fractured his left wrist in Thursday night’s game against the Titans and a post-surgery report about his recovery timeline probably won’t cause a shift in that opinion.Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Sudfeld is expected to return to action in six weeks. That would leave him out of action for the start of the regular season Womens Mike Quick Jersey , but not so long that it would force the team to make another move if they are comfortable with Cody Kessler and Clayton Thorson behind Carson Wentz.The remaining preseason games will likely determine if that’s the case. Kessler was 3-of-6 for 12 yards last night while Thorson was 2-of-9 for seven yards and an interception.Sudfeld was 10-of-18 for 177 yards and a touchdown before getting hurt. He’s appeared in three regular season games over the last two seasons. While the Vikings and quarterback Kirk Cousins were being picked apart in the aftermath of their Week Four loss to the Bears, Cousins said he didn’t pay attention to what people were saying outside the organization because “ignorance is bliss.”Cousins may have been paying a bit more attention than he let on, however. During his weekly podcast http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-wes-hopkins-jersey , Cousins said that he plays better “when I have an edge to me” while discussing his strong performance against the Giants in a 28-10 win.On Wednesday, Cousins was asked what gave him an edge and he avoided diving too deep into his psyche while admitting that there are things from outside that can make an impact on his mindset as he prepares for games.“I don’t know the answer,” Cousins said Wilbert Montgomery Jersey , via Michael Rand of the . “Sometimes when I get frustrated and ticked off, there’s a little more fire there. It can also get you in trouble if you’re not careful, but I think within reason it can help you. . . . You play this position and things happen inside the building and outside the building that motivate you. You find motivation anywhere you can Womens Harold Carmichael Jersey , really.”Head coach Mike Zimmer said he was unaware that Cousins felt that way and added that “whatever he says is fine with me.” The coach also said he would “tick him off myself” if he knew that it would result in better play, so we’ll see if he goes to that well ahead of Sunday’s game against the Eagles.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..