headerimg

She caught up with San Francisco 49ers third-round

in Off-topic discussion Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:43 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

49ers get second best odds for Le’Veon Bell in 2019 Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell is continuing his holdout http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-ahkello-witherspoon-jersey , and with it potentially lasting into November, his future remains uncertain. Naturally, you can bet on said future. The folks at BetOnline.ag offered up new odds on where Bell will be playing when Week 1 of the 2019 season arrives. The San Francisco 49ers have the best odds of any team other than the Steelers.The Steelers were without Bell in their opener on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns, and while the game ended in a 21-21 tie, Pittsburgh had to be happy with the performance of rookie running back James Conner. He rushed 31 times for 135 yards and two touchdowns, while also hauling in five receptions for 57 yards.It was against the Browns Mike Person Jersey White , so take it with a grain of salt, but it was a strong start nonetheless. If Bell returns in time for I believe Week 12, he can still accrue a season toward free agency, and thus hit the open market next year. I don’t expect him to be on the Steelersroster a year from now, although I suppose they could use the franchise tag a third time.If I were going to place a wager, I would probably lean on the New York Jets Womens Y.A. Tittle Jersey , although the Indianapolis Colts make some sense as well. The 49ers invested in Jerick McKinnon this offseason, but now face questions following his ACL tear. The position could still be an area of need next offseason, but I just don’t see them spending the kind of money it would probably take to land Bell. Tracy Sandler catches up with the 49ers rookie after his big preseason debut" San Francisco 49ers News49ers Training Camp 20195 Fun facts with Jalen HurdNew,90commentsTracy Sandler catches up with the 49ers rookie after his big preseason debut PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:5 Fun facts with Jalen HurdTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty ImagesTracy Sandler is the founder of Fangirl Sports Network and helps us out after regular-season games here at Niners Nation. She caught up with San Francisco 49ers third-round pick and the star of the first preseason game Jalen Hurd to discuss five fun facts with the rookie.Tracy asks Hurd his favorite food, which is pizza, because Mike McGlinchey Jersey White , why wouldn’t it be. Real quick, once Hurd gave his answer, were you expecting something else? I was. Then again, that’s probably the college kid in him, especially once he says where his go-to pizza place is. His favorite TV show? Another shocker.You’ll also find out that Hurd is a self-proclaimed movie buff and a Steven Spielberg fan. Hurd’s two favorite movies are complete opposites. Hurd is also a board game fan. Who doesn’t love a good game night? He said Sellers of the Time Settlers of Catan, which I’ve never heard of. Hurd describes the game as a more intense monopoly. The final question was asking Hurd what his favorite football memory is. Check it out below Dwight Clark Jersey White , and good work as always, Tracy. Follow her on Twitter for similar content.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..