headerimg

www.jetslockerroom.com

in General Suggestions Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:28 am
by liny195 • Farseer | 261 Posts | 2610 Points

Now officially a member of the Jets http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-sam-darnold-jersey , running back Le'Veon Bell has no regrets about skipping the entire 2018 season in lieu of playing under the franchise tag for a second time. Of course, he’d never admit to having regrets if he did.“The decision I made,” Bell told reporters, “I don’t regret anything that happened. Who can I say if I played on a franchise tag, if I do get hurt, do I sit here with the New York Jets with a beautiful deal?”He’s right, even if some are arguing that he should have taken the long-term deal that the Steelers offered last year — one that carried at least $5 million less in fully-guaranteed money.Once it was clear he’d be hitting the open market Tarell Basham Jersey , Bell said that his next destination was the Jets all along.“In all reality, the Jets were the team . . . that I wanted to go,” Bell said, adding that he grew up a Jets fans. “Once the numbers made sense, it wasn’t hard for me. . . . I’m happy where I stand.”He’s stands in the shoes of a guy who last played football in January 2018.“The fact that I took last year off, it sucked having to watch football, but at the same time in December and January it was the best my body felt in my entire life Womens Rashard Robinson Jersey ,” Bell said.And so the Jets are getting a player who is healthy and rested and presumably motivated to prove that those who are doubting his decisions and downplaying his skills are wrong. The Jets benefit from that, both in the form of having a contract that isn’t quite what it could have been and a player who is determined to make the most of his second NFL stop. After apologizing to fantasy owners for sitting out last season, Jets running back Le'Veon Bell said today that people who draft him this year will not be sorry.Asked where he should be picked in fantasy this year, Bell didn’t hesitate: “First.”Bell said the Jets’ offense is going to give him plenty of opportunities to make big plays.“As long as this offense does what this offense is going to do, I think anybody could be a No. 1 fantasy guy,” he said. “We’ve got so much talent.”Bell said he doesn’t regret that he skipped the entire 2018 season in a contract dispute with the Steelers, but he does feel badly for people who drafted him in fantasy without realizing how far apart he and the Steelers were.“I don’t regret sitting out last year http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-jamal-adams-jersey , but I wish I could have told fantasy owners some type of way, ‘I’m not playing this year,’ so they wouldn’t have picked me,” Bell said. “That’s the thing I’m apologizing for, a lot of people picked me not even knowing if I was coming back. That’s what I was really sorry about, not because I sat out, but not being able to communicate that to fantasy owners Brian Winters Jersey , that I’m not playing. A lot of people feel like they wasted their money. So, I’m sorry again.”Most fantasy players won’t pick Bell first this year. Even if he’s doing his best to make the case that they should.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..