headerimg

After Melvin Gordon‘s fumble at the goalline sealed the Chargers’ loss

in General Discussion Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:09 am
by chenyan94 • Farseer | 293 Posts | 2930 Points

to the Titans on Sunday http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-watt-jersey , head coach Anthony Lynn said that it was the kind of loss that “could bring us together or tear us apart.”Defensive end Joey Bosa is voting for the former, but said it remains to be seen how many others on the team will react when they come to work on Monday.“I have one answer,” Bosa said, via the . “I’m going to come in and I’m going to work my ass off for the rest of the season. I can’t control anybody else. I know we have a lot of guys that want to win Womens Travis Benjamin Jersey , that want to work, and we’ll see who’s with me on Monday. But we can find out who really wants it pretty quick after a game like that, but I’ll be one of them.”Bosa had six tackles, two sacks and three quarterback hits in the 23-20 loss. More performances like that would help the Chargers turn things around this season Keenan Allen Jersey , but Bosa’s work isn’t going to be enough if the rest of the players buy in the same way he plans to this week. Chargers get a much easier International game this year"It was announced a few months back that the Chargers would be the “home” team for an international game for a second straight year. Many of us assumed that would mean another London game. Turns out, that was (fortunately) an incorrect assumption.This year the Chargers will host a home game in Mexico City! That is a much better international game for the Chargers to draw. First of all, after playing in San Diego for the majority of their existence, there are quite a few Chargers fans in Mexico already. There should be plenty of Bolts jerseys and gear in the crowd when the team takes the field in Mexico City.Second http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-ladainian-tomlinson-jersey , distance wise, this is a much easier trip than London. In fact, this international game is a shorter flight than all of the Chargers away games against teams that aren’t in the AFC West this season. This is good news for the Chargers and the fans in southern California.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..