headerimg

As much as he might have needed it, Luck said there

in Off-topic discussion Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:35 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

The Colts have trailed by as many as 14 points on Sunday Andrew Luck Jersey White , but they will head into the fourth quarter with a chance to pull off a comeback win.Running back Marlon Mack scored from three yards out with 32 seconds left in the third quarter and the extra point cut the Giants’ lead down to 24-21. It was the second touchdown of the quarter for the Colts, who also got a score on a throw by Andrew Luck to wide receiver Dontrelle Inman.Luck appeared to turn the ball over a couple of plays before the touchdown when Giants linebacker Olivier Vernon stripped him of the ball and defensive tackle B.J. Hill recovered. Cornerback Janoris Jenkins was flagged for holding, however, and the Colts were able to get into the end zone.The Colts have had plenty of miscues that did remain on the board, but they’ll be a lot easier to swallow if they can pull off the comeback. The last time Andrew Luck showed up for the offseason program, he couldn’t throw a football during a lengthy rehab from shoulder surgery. Also, the Colts were terrible.Now Andrew Luck Jersey , he’s healthy, they’re coming off a surprising playoff appearance, and he actually had a chance to rest before reporting back.He made sure to take care of the home front by saying getting married in March helped make it “probably the best offseason I’ve ever had,” but it took him a moment to realize he needed a break.Luck said Colts General Manager Chris Ballard challenged him to unplug, for his own good.“I actually got away, truly,” Luck said Womens Darius Leonard Jersey , via Mike Chappell of WTTV. “It took a little bit. I didn’t realize that still I was a little bit on edge from the season, even a month or two afterwards. But finally got a chance to get away. . . .“He [Ballard] kind of challenged me to turn my mind off in a sense. It took a while, but I did get away. I feel refreshed. I got a chance to catch up with a lot of family and friends and folks, and obviously getting married. It was a very nice offseason.”As much as he might have needed it, Luck said there was part of him that couldn’t believe the way last season ended, after the Colts won nine of their final 10 games to overcome a 1-5 start.“I couldn’t get off that high, if that makes sense Peyton Manning Jersey White ,” Luck said. “Emotionally it felt weird not going to work for a while. It took a while to say, ‘This is OK to reset.’“But I do think it was necessary. Also a chance to regroup, refresh.”And now, he’s able to work out from the starting point of being healthy, which is something else he’s not used to.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..