headerimg

My big curiosity will be who gets awarded the nickel

in Off-topic discussion Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:09 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

Here is the injury report for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 9 game against the Kansas City Chiefs:Cleveland BrownsPositionPlayerInjuryWedThuFriGame StatusPositionPlayerInjuryWedThuFriGame StatusKansas City ChiefsPositionPlayerInjuryWedThuFriGame StatusPositionPlayerInjuryWedThuFriGame StatusInjury NotesThe only player ruled out for Cleveland is LB Joe Schobert.Two players returning from injury this week are WR Rashard Higgins and CB E.J. Gaines. Gaines’ return will allow FS Damarious Randall to return to his free safety role. My big curiosity will be who gets awarded the nickel position between T.J. Carrie and Briean Boddy-Calhoun. Higgins says he is 100% ready to go.The news is less pleasant for WR Antonio Callaway. He hurt his ankle on Thursday and was held out on Friday Baker Mayfield Jersey White , and is listed as questionable for Sunday. The other concern is LT Desmond Harrison, who did not practice on Friday with an illness. C JC Tretter has been laboring for weeks on his sore ankle; it looks like the team will try to have him gut it out through the bye week.The Chiefs will be without two players: starting C Mitch Morse and backup LB Frank Zombo. Guess who starts for Morse? Austin Reiter! He will make his second straight start.LB Anthony Hitchens and LB Justin Houston are both questionable for the Chiefs. Houston has missed the past three games Womens Bernie Kosar Jersey , so it is unclear if he’ll be ready to go yet. Hitchens is also shaky on whether he will play. The NFL’s 100th season is underway and the Browns have marked the occasion by unveiling a statue of one of the game’s greatest players.An 11-foot tall bronze statue of quarterback Otto Graham was unveiled outside of FirstEnergy Stadium on Saturday. Graham played for the Browns from 1946-1955 and led the team to seven championships over that span. Four titles came when the Browns were in the All-America Football Conference and the other three came in the NFL.Graham, who died in 2003 Womens Denzel Ward Jersey , was named to four All-Pro teams and won three MVP awards in the NFL to go with two in the AAFC.“This is very exciting for me and for my family – 39 members of my family who have come with me today,” Graham’s widow Beverly said at the unveiling. “It is exciting to look around right now and see all the Cleveland fans that have come to see it Denzel Ward Jersey , too. I am just so happy about it and that Otto is remembered.”Graham’s statue is the second outside of the Browns’ stadium. A statue of Jim Brown was unveiled a couple of years ago.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..