headerimg

er will never be shown to me. "The text

in General Discussion Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:36 am
by ylq • Shaman | 21 Posts | 210 Points

Today, I have read the most outstanding theoretical physicist: an undergraduate reading by Stephen Hawking-"George's Secret Key to the Universe" Cheap Cigarettes. The hero of this book is an ordinary teenager: George. He was born into a family of environmentalists, and his parents refused to use any modern technology products in order to protect the global environment. George was an introvert in the school. His outfit was outdated. He was ridiculed by his classmates and bullied by his classmates. At home, he is incompatible with vegetarian animals: Mom and Dad, the only thing that makes him happy is a pig: Freddy. But Freddy was gone. In order to find Freddy, George had to break into the next door where many people were scared, without the permission of his parents. George, who found his own pig when he broke into a neighbor's house Online Cigarettes, accidentally met Eric the cosmologist. George and Eric's daughter, Annie, were able to swim in space with the help of supercomputer cosmos. They boarded a comet to visit Jupiter, Mars, Venus ... They were in danger and gained knowledge. After experiencing the wonders of the universe, George was deeply touched, developed a strong interest in science, and has since devoted himself to science until he became a scientist. This book made me learn a lot. "Science" is a big word, which means using our senses, our wisdom, and our observational power to explain our world. The scope of natural science is very wide. There are many different kinds of natural sciences, each with its own purpose. We must believe in science, because science is truth and science is a double-edged sword, which can benefit human beings and hurt them. Eric in the book uses science to benefit mankind. Dr. Rypa uses science for personal gain and harms others. Rypa actually set up a plan with science and let Eric do the trick and be eaten by a black hole. Fortunately, Eric has developed a theory of escape from black holes. George Anne and Anne's mother experienced hardships and dangers on Earth, and retrieved the stolen cosmos. Cosmos used Eric's theory as a basis to collect and restore information about objects falling into the black hole from outer space. Use this information Reconstructing Eric makes Eric safe "" I swear that I will use my scientific knowledge to benefit humanity. I promise that I will never hurt anyone in the search for wisdom; in the search for greater information about the mysteries around us When I am knowledgeable, I will be brave and cautious. I will never use scientific knowledge for my personal gain, and I will never give it to those who want to destroy the wonderful planet in which we live. If I violate this oath, the universe ��s Beauty and wonder will never be shown to me. "The text kept coming up in my mind. This reminds me of the book: Stephen Hawking. To put it bluntly Marlboro Lights, Professor Hawking has been trapped in a wheelchair for more than 40 years. The fire of his life is still burning, and the fire of his life is the courage that science brings to him. He has always believed that science can benefit mankind.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..