headerimg

the six-time Super Bowl champ.“No, I don’t think I feel any pressure,” Stidham said in comments

in Balance Discussion Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:58 am
by elaine95 • Farseer | 399 Posts | 3990 Points

On the surface Womens Duke Dawson Jersey , there aren’t many quarterbacks more different than Tom Brady and Cam Newton.One is the conventional ideal, the classic drop-back passer. The other is an impossible-to-put-in-a-box gift of talent, a unicorn who combines running and passing like few in the history of the game. One is also understated, and one is very not understated at all. There’s also the small matter of the six rings (one at the other team’s expense, albeit before Newton arrived).But new Panthers wide receiver Chris Hogan, who signed this offseason after three years with the Patriots http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-trent-brown-jersey , said he sees some similarities.“That competitive nature, it’s there,” Hogan said, via David Newton of ESPN.com. “When it comes time to strap on the pads and play football, their focus is on one goal and that’s winning football games.“Cam wants to win. You can tell that right away from talking to him and being around him.”Hogan noted that their practice styles and routine made Newton and Brady “totally different players,” and the physical component is obvious. While Brady may be all business Duron Harmon Jersey , Newton was running around and having fun last week, despite the meticulous rehab he’s been doing on his surgically repaired throwing shoulder. During practice, it’s not uncommon to see Newton run across the field to hip-bump a teammate for a big play, or yelling encouragement throughout.And while he’s been in a successful environment lately, Hogan likes what he sees so far in Carolina.“These are some of the most competitive guys I’ve been around,” he said.Now they just have to try to match results. Quarterback Jarrett Stidham took his final pre-draft visit to the Patriots earlier this month and he’ll be spending a lot of time in New England in the future after the Patriots made him a fourth-round pick on Saturday.Stidham said he “couldn’t think of a better situation” than being coached by Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels while learning at the feet of Tom Brady. When asked for his thoughts about what might come down the road given Brady’s age Womens Tedy Bruschi Jersey , Stidham said that he isn’t thinking about anything other than drawing what he can from the six-time Super Bowl champ.“No, I don’t think I feel any pressure,” Stidham said in comments distributed by the team. “Like I said, it’s an awesome opportunity to learn from a guy like Tom. And like I said, he’s played so much, he’s seen everything http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-lawrence-guy-jersey , he’s won a lot — there’s just so many different intangibles that I want to soak up from him. I’m sure everybody wants to be as good as Tom Brady one day. I’ve got to take it one day at a time, and that’s what I’m going to do and I’m going to work as absolutely hard as I can to make sure I can do whatever it is to help this organization out.”Brady has made no secret of his plans to continue playing for several years and his level of play has done little to suggest he won’t see that through. That may leave Stidham to take what he’s learned to another team in a new riff on a story we’ve seen play out for past New England draft picks.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..