headerimg

Ryan Kalil Color Rush Jersey

in Off-topic discussion Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

The NFL playoff race is heating up https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Greg-Little-Jersey , and nine teams have playoff berths or seeds to play for in Week 15.Here are the playoff scenarios for this week, as distributed by the NFL:NFCCLINCHED: Los Angeles Rams-NFC WestNew Orleans Saints-NFC SouthNEW ORLEANS SAINTS (11-2) (at Carolina (6-7), Monday night, 8:15 PM ET, ESPN)New Orleans clinches a first-round bye with:1) NO win + CHI loss or tie OR2) NO tie + CHI loss<hr />LOS ANGELES RAMS (11-2) (vs. Philadelphia (6-7), Sunday night, 8:20 PM ET Brian Burns Jersey , NBC)​​Los Angeles clinches a first-round bye with:1) LAR win + CHI loss or tie OR2) LAR tie + CHI loss<hr />CHICAGO BEARS (9-4) (vs. Green Bay (5-7-1), Sunday, 1:00 PM ET, FOX)Chicago clinches NFC North division title with:1) CHI win OR2) MIN loss OR3) CHI tie + MIN tieChicago clinches a playoff berth with:1) CHI tie OR2) WAS loss or tie<hr />DALLAS COWBOYS (8-5) (at Indianapolis (7-6), Sunday, 1:00 PM ET, FOX)Dallas clinches NFC East division title with:1) DAL win OR2) DAL tie + PHI loss or tie + WAS loss or tie OR3) PHI loss + WAS loss<hr />SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (8-5) (at San Francisco (3-10) Ryan Kalil Color Rush Jersey , Sunday, 4:05 PM ET, FOX)Seattle clinches a playoff berth with:1) SEA win OR2) SEA tie + MIN loss + CAR loss or tie OR3) SEA tie + MIN loss + PHI loss or tie + WAS loss or tie OR4) SEA tie + CAR loss or tie + PHI loss or tie + WAS loss or tieAFCCLINCHED: Kansas City Chiefs-Playoff berthKANSAS CITY CHIEFS (11-2) (vs. Los Angeles Chargers (10-3), Thursday night, 8:20 PM ET, FOX/NFL Network/Amazon)Kansas City clinches AFC West division title and a first-round bye with:1) KC winKansas City clinches home-field advantage throughout AFC playoffs with:1) KC win + NE loss or tie<hr />NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (9-4) (at Pittsburgh (7-5-1), Sunday Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey , 4:25 PM ET, CBS)New England clinches AFC East division title with:1) NE win + MIA loss or tie OR2) NE tie + MIA lossNew England clinches a playoff berth with:1) NE win + TEN loss or tie OR2) NE tie + BAL loss + TEN loss + IND loss or tie<hr />HOUSTON TEXANS (9-4) (at New York Jets (4-9), Saturday, 4:30 PM ET, NFL Network)Houston clinches AFC South division title with:1) HOU win + IND loss or tie + TEN loss or tie OR2) HOU tie + IND loss + TEN lossHouston clinches a playoff berth with:1) HOU win + MIA loss or tie + PIT loss OR2) HOU win + MIA loss or tie + BAL loss or tie OR3) HOU tie + IND loss or tie + BAL loss + MIA loss OR4) HOU tie + IND loss or tie + PIT loss + BAL loss + MIA tie OR5) HOU tie + IND loss or tie + PIT loss + BAL win + MIA loss OR6) HOU tie + TEN loss or tie + BAL loss + MIA loss OR7) HOU tie + TEN loss or tie + PIT loss + BAL loss + MIA tie OR8) HOU tie + TEN loss or tie + PIT loss + BAL win + MIA loss<hr />LOS ANGELES CHARGERS (10-3) (at Kansas City (11-2), Thursday night, 8:20 PM ET C.J. Anderson Jersey , FOX/NFL Network/Amazon)Los Angeles clinches a playoff berth with:1) LAC win or tie OR2) MIA loss or tie + PIT loss OR3) MIA loss or tie + BAL loss or tie OR4) MIA loss or tie + IND loss or tie + TEN loss or tie OR5) PIT loss + IND loss or tie + TEN loss or tie OR6) BAL loss or tie + IND loss or tie + TEN loss or tie​ Gerald McCoy felt slighted by the Buccaneers when they gave his No. 93 to Ndamukong Suh shortly after releasing McCoy. He called himself one of the greatest ever to play in Tampa.Hall of Fame defensive tackle Warren Sapp took issue with that, pointing out the Bucs never went to the playoffs in McCoy’s nine seasons in Tampa.“The way I look at it, the thing that kind of threw me sideways was Gerald talking about now that this organization doesn’t have a right [to give away his 93 jersey], or it’s business that they moved on,” Sapp said on pewterreport.com’s podcast. “You know . . . they moved on. And then he wanted to say that Sapp, [Derrick] Brooks, Lee Roy [Selmon] Graham Gano Jersey , [John] Lynch, Ronde [Barber], nobody wore their numbers. Last time I checked, those were Hall of Famers and champions. We didn’t go to one playoff game with [McCoy] and not one damn divisional title, so, I think he owes some of those hundred million dollars back in that sense.“If you’re going to put it up against the bad asses that run this bitch before you, you better put up some chips in this game because that’s the way it is. He didn’t have no chips in his game. No defensive player of the year Julius Peppers Jersey , and that’s what Brooks and that’s what Lee Roy Selmon did. Lynch got his name in two damn Ring of Honors. What am I missing here, Gerald? You’re talking about something silly. Come on, man. Stop. If you’re mad, you’re mad, but don’t put it on the organization that the organization did it. Every NFL team has to move on.”Will the Bucs add McCoy’s name to their Ring of Honor one day? Their Ring has 13 names in it, and all nine players on the list played at least one postseason game while in Tampa.McCoy gets a chance for revenge with two games against the Bucs this season, having signed with division rival Carolina.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..