headerimg

Womens Nick Mullens Jersey

in Off-topic discussion Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:48 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

PFF thinks it’s a top 3 need"PFF looked at the three biggest needs for each team heading into the draft. If I were to poll San Francisco 49er fans Solomon Thomas Jersey , I’m guessing the majority of you would say that wide receiver is one of those three needs. Not according to PFF. Which is odd because they initially acknowledge that the offense needs help at receiver:While all of those names are capable—I actually think Pettis showed some high level skills for a rookie—you want a “sure thing.” Nothing in the draft is a sure thing, but the class is stocked with talent.PFF argued that the offensive guard is a more pressing need than receiver:One thing that I don’t think Shanhan gets enough credit for is his ability to “hide” an offensive lineman. Somebody to challenge on the interior makes sense, but I don’t think I’d spend a premium pick on a lineman if I’m John Lynch.Secondary is the other obvious need. Here’s what PFF thought:Sherman reportedly was never fully healthy in 2018. Injuries forced players to play before they were ready. When you have a lot of youth and inexperience out there, busted coverages and big plays are going to happen. Which could be one of the main reasons fans wanted Earl Thomas. I’d be shocked if one of the first three picks wasn’t on the secondary.Would you spend one of the first three picks on an offensive lineman this year? SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP)The ex-girlfriend of San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster has submitted a video to prosecutors to support her statement that she lied when she told authorities Foster had hit her.But Santa Clara County prosecutor Jim Dermertzis said Monday that the district attorney’s office will continue to prosecute a domestic violence case against Foster even if his ex-girlfriend Y.A. Tittle Jersey White , Elissa Ennis, does not cooperate with the investigation.”Sadly, too often victims of domestic violence, for a host of reasons, choose not to cooperate with the process that holds their abusers accountable http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-george-kittle-jersey ,” Dermertzis said.But ”If the evidence independent of the victim in a domestic violence case is compelling, it’s the prosecution’s duty to seek justice,” he added.Foster was present at Monday’s hearing where the video was discussed but did not speak in court. He left without commenting to the media.Prosecutors say Foster attacked his girlfriend in February at their Los Gatos home, leaving her bruised and with an injured eardrum. The 28-year-old woman told responding officers that Foster dragged her by her hair, physically threw her out of the house Womens Nick Mullens Jersey , and punched her in the head eight to 10 times.Dermertzis refused to discuss the content of the video but Ennis has said through her attorney that she had footage that shows Foster did not cause the injuries that led to the domestic violence charges against him.Ennis’ attorney, Stephanie Rickard, last week issued a statement on Ennis’ behalf saying her injuries were the result of a fight with another woman, and that Foster tried to end his relationship with Ennis after he learned of the fight. A video of that fight with another woman has been made available.”She was extremely upset and told him if he broke up with her she would `trash his career,”’ Rickard said.Prosecutors made a motion Monday to push back a scheduled plea hearing to May 8 to give them time to review the new evidence.—

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..