headerimg

For the second straight year, the Patriots enter a Super Bowl with an assistant coach expected to become a head

in Balance Discussion Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:17 am
by elaine95 • Farseer | 399 Posts | 3990 Points

I understand Dolphins fan that last Sunday’s game against the New England Patriots was a nightmare. This doesn’t mean that the season is over http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-albert-wilson-jersey , it’s just the beginning of the NFL season. The Dolphins are 3-1. Let’s be honest not a lot of Dolphins fans expected that start. Let’s just say on Twitter, Dolphins followers are iffy about Sunday’s matchup against the Bengals. It’s totally understandable, but you can’t continue thinking about past results that’s when it becomes an issue. I’m a Dolphins fan myself and I’m not going to hide it. We have to view tomorrow’s game as an opportunity for the Dolphins to rebound back from last Sunday’s debacle. It’s time for Dolphins head coach Adam Gase, quarterback Ryan Tannehill, and company to lead the Dolphins to victory on Sunday. I know we are going through a lot of injuries, but that doesn’t mean the Dolphins are not capable of winning tomorrow. This is the current mindset of some Dolphins fans and I’m here to tell you there is hope for the Dolphins to win this game against the Bengals. This current Dolphins team is being undermined at a high level by everyone. This team is talented... Yes Womens Daniel Kilgore Jersey , I said it because with the right game plan the Dolphins will come out with a victory tomorrow. The mindset of Dolphins fans right now is about tomorrow’s game but in the rear-view mirror, the Patriots game still reflects. Let’s focus on this game against the Bengals, take care of business and the team will stand with a record of 4-1. There is always light at the end of the tunnel and not darkness after a bad loss.Miami Dolphins (3-1) vs Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) 1 pm Eastern Standard Time Follow me at asimancas305 for your latest Miami Dolphins updates including, breaking news, updates, injury report Josh Sitton Jersey , and much more. For the second straight year, the Patriots enter a Super Bowl with an assistant coach expected to become a head coach elsewhere. For the second straight year, will it all fall apart?Stephen Ross hopes it won’t. The Dolphins owner, according to Armando Salguero of the , will take his private jet to fetch Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores on Monday, with the intention of getting Flores signed to a contract that will make him the next coach of the team.It’s unclear whether the plane will be picking Flores up in Massachusetts or Georgia. The better play would be to grab Flores before he can even get on a plane back to Boston.The best play http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-kalen-ballage-jersey , frankly, would be to find Flores before he even gets to the team bus leaving Mercedes-Benz Stadium and secure his signature on the bottom line. Last year, something happened when offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels made one final trip to the team facility in Massachusetts, keeping him from becoming head coach of the Colts. While the reversal by McDaniels may have had more to do with him and/or the Colts and less to do with the push made by the Patriots to get McDaniels to stay, Ross should try to finalize the deal before Flores goes to his office to collect his things.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..