headerimg

differences in a good way.”At this point, we had to know, right?So I asked Mahomes—what is the 2018 brand

in Balance Discussion Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:04 am
by elaine95 • Farseer | 399 Posts | 3990 Points

With the Alliance of American Football coming and going this year Womens Armani Watts Jersey , and the XFL coming (and maybe or maybe not going) next year, it’s been easy to forget that arena football is still a thing. But it is.The continuing existence of arena football was brought to our attention with the news that Dexter McCluster, a former Pro Bowl return man, has signed with the Massachusetts Pirates of the National Arena League.“I’m here to learn as fast as possible, get to know my teammates and my new brothers and get in where I fit in. I’m going to work hard, I’m going to push and motivate myself as well as others and we’ll see where the chips fall,” McCluster said in a statement released by the team.Although arena football has declined in popularity Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , there are still multiple arena leagues in business. They don’t pay full-time salaries, but McCluster, who made more than $12 million in his NFL career, just wants to play.The ‘18 Chiefs offense is so different, Travis Kelce was speechless Travis Kelce took the podium for his first press conference of the regular season Wednesday, as the Kansas City Chiefs began preparing for their Week 1 matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers. Believe it or not, if you include his injured year in 2013 http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-derrick-nnadi-jersey , it is the start of Kelce’s sixth campaign with the team.There is a stark difference in 2018, of course, as it will be his first year working with a quarterback other than Alex Smith, the Chiefs turning the organizational reins over to second-year QB Patrick Mahomes this offseason.Photo by Peter Aiken/Getty ImagesKelce no doubt has a different manner to him early in 2018—and I find it to be a good thing. His approach to each press opportunity is cool, calm and collected, like that of someone who knows he is a team leader, a role he may need to play this season.Even at the ripe age of 28 Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey , Kelce is one of the eldest Chiefs on the starting offense.Kelce was asked early on in the press conference about how the Chiefs’ offense may be different with Mahomes than with Smith in previous seasons, and the question gave him pause. “Um...it’s uh...without saying too much it’s, um...”Well what is it?“I can’t really—I don’t want to give away too much of the secret,” Kelce finally said. “It’s going to be fun to get out there. It’s new for everybody, so I think it’s something everyone can really get excited about, even the fans.”But would he say there are going to be some tangible differences?“Oh, without a doubt Anthony Hitchens Jersey ,” he said, this time more sure of himself. “Definitely some differences in a good way.”At this point, we had to know, right?So I asked Mahomes—what is the 2018 brand of Chiefs football?“We want to attack every aspect of the field,” Mahomes said. “I feel like we have the weapons to attack short, we can run the ball, we can stretch the defense deep http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-chad-henne-jersey , we can attack the middle with the guys that we have. “We just want to make sure that we have to keep the defense honest on every single play. They can't send everybody back and try to cover the deep ball—we’ll run the ball on them. And then if they bring everybody in the box, we want to be able to attack them deep.“We just want to make sure we can attack everywhere on the field.” It sounds like it could be a bit for the Chargers to manage. Four more days until we find out.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..