headerimg

Throughout his NFL career

in General Discussion Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:04 am
by chenyan94 • Farseer | 293 Posts | 2930 Points

Cody Parkey Jersey , Cordarrelle Patterson has shown flashes of his great talent, but he’s never developed into an every-down offensive threat. Bears coach Matt Nagy hopes to be the one to figure out how to make the most out of Patterson’s talents.So far this season Patterson has touched the ball four times, and he has flashed both the good and the bad: He broke off a 46-yard run against the Broncos on Sunday at a time when the Bears’ offense otherwise wasn’t getting anything going, but he also lost two yards on a crucial third-and-1 in the loss to the Packers. Nagy said he needs to be cognizant of what Patterson can and can’t do.“It’s a benefit — unless it’s third-and-1 and you’re trying to get a first down with him back there,” Nagy said, via the .Nagy said he’s been keeping an eye on Patterson since he was in college and has always liked what he can do.“Now what he’s morphed into as a player throughout his [NFL] career http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-khalil-mack-jersey , it’s pretty unique,” Nagy said. “As a play-caller it allowed you to be flexible with what you can do. You saw [against the Broncos] we were able to get him on the edge. He’s a big dude that’s flying around there with a lot of speed.”Through two games, the Bears’ offense looks desperate for someone who can fly around with a lot of speed. Don’t be surprised if Patterson starts getting more touches. Just not on third-and-1. Robert recaps the first day of the NFL’s new "legal tampering" period by discussing both the new players signed by the Bears and the now-former Bears leaving the team. After that, he dives into his Twitter Mailbag to answer fans’ questions ranging from trade scenarios to time-loops and much, much more!"Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBreaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete!脳NewsChicago Bears Free Agency 2019Roster AnalysisBear With Me: Free Agency Frenzy, Bears MailbagNew Womens Walter Payton Jersey ,6commentsRobert recaps the first day of the NFL’s new “legal tampering” period by discussing both the new players signed by the Bears and the now-former Bears leaving the team. After that, he dives into his Twitter Mailbag to answer fans’ questions ranging from trade scenarios to time-loops and much, much more!CDTShareTweetShareShareBear With Me: Free Agency Frenzy, Bears MailbagQuinn Harris-USA TODAY SportsHey Bears fans! Yesterday was a crazy start to free agency, so I’ve recapped it all for you on my latest episode of Bear With Me. In it...I recap the start of the NFL’s “Legal Tampering” window by:Giving my initial, un-film-studied thoughts of our first confirmed free agent signings (Mike Davis http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-jim-mcmahon-jersey , Buster Skrine).Covering the various Bears players likely to not re-sign with the team (Adrian Amos, Bryce Callahan, Josh Bellamy).Naming potential replacements for the Bears we’re losing.And discussing why I believe Pace has a big move hidden up his sleeve.After that, I dive into my Twitter Mailbag and answer:“Would you trade this year’s fourth and one of the second round picks next year to move up to the second to get Darrell Henderson?”“What is your favorite Bears’ uniform?”“Does Nagy prefer different abilities from players in his offense?”“If Kylie Fitts was able to go in an endless Edge of Tomorrow/Groundhog Day-type time loop and he practiced football every day, would he ever actually become a good NFL edge?”It’s a great time, so give it a listen and let me know what you think!Feedback rocks Tarik Cohen Jersey , so please feel free to provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length, content, anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..