headerimg

Left tackle Laremy Tunsil declared himself “

in General Discussion Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:25 am
by chenyan94 • Farseer | 293 Posts | 2930 Points

good” after leaving last Sunday’s win over the Texans for a spell due to an ankle injury Joey Bosa Jerseys 2019 , but the Texans didn’t want to overwork him in Wednesday’s practice.Tunsil was listed as a limited participant as the team got on the field for the first time ahead of this Sunday’s game against the Chargers. As long as he doesn’t take a step backward, it’s likely that the Texans will keep him on a limited level in order to keep him on track to be in the lineup this weekend.No players missed practice for the Texans on Wednesday.Wide receivers DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) and Will Fuller (non-injury reasons), running back Taiwan Jones (hamstring), offensive guard Senio Kelemete (wrist) and safety A.J. Moore (knee) were also limited while safety Justin Reid was a full participant after being bothered by a shoulder injury last weekend. The Chargers hold the 28th overall choice. History says they will get calls from a team with a high second-round choice looking to move back into the first round.Are the Chargers open to moving back?“It would be the same with every draft: We’re always receptive to it,” General Manager Tom Telesco said, via the team website. “We go through a lot of different scenarios as far as trading back White Melvin Gordon Jerseys , trading up and staying put. There’s never been a year where I’d ever say that we would definitely not trade up or definitely not trade back. We’d certainly be receptive to it. . . .If you did trade out of the first round, ideally you wouldn’t want to go too far back into the second round. A lot of that is dictated by what your board looks like at that point. A lot of those trades are going to happen on the clock, so we would know who’s available, who’s left. If we move back, how far could we go and try to make an estimation if we go back to a certain point, could we still get a player that we really like. It’s great to pick up extra picks Melvin Gordon Jerseys 2019 , but also I want to make sure whoever we take with that first pick — whether it’s a first-round pick or we trade back into the second — it’s a player that we really, really love, not just a guy that we like but we got an extra draft pick to go along with it. I want a player that we really like, we’re all invested in — scouts, coaches, everybody in the building.”The Chargers drafted safety Derwin James in the first round last year. They don’t expect to get a player of James’ ability this year. Not drafting 28th. Which makes the possibility of moving back into the second round a possibility.“I don’t think anybody would ever have 28 players rated as first-round players White Philip Rivers Jerseys ,” Telesco said. “I know we don’t. . . .It’s just different picking 28th rather than in the top 15, top 17. I don’t know what the expectations will be Year One. It may not be to come in and play like Derwin James did. It’s pretty amazing what he did.”

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..