headerimg

Steve-Young-Jersey

in Off-topic discussion Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:08 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

Can you put a price on that number?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsSan Francisco 49ers NewsJason Verrett wants Matt Breida’s No. 22 jerseyNew https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Steve-Young-Jersey ,84commentsCan you put a price on that number? PDTShareTweetShareShareJason Verrett wants Matt Breida’s No. 22 jerseyCornerback Jason Verrett wore No. 22 while he was with the Los Angeles Chargers and he might not be wearing it with the 49ers. We aren’t official with the jersey assignments for the 2019 San Francisco 49ers but a lot has been coming on some speculation. We know that Linebacker Kwon Alexander is going to don No. 56, the same number worn by Reuben Foster, and that Trent Taylor will be going to 15. And then there’s Jason Verrett who doesn’t have his number yet, because the one he has belongs to someone else on the team. The aforementioned No. 22 is the same number as running back Matt Breida. Verrett was on 95.7’s Greg Papa show the game to speak about his desire to continue playing under the double deuces and holds nothing back on how bad he wants Breida’s jersey: When asked how much it might cost or a price Verrett may pay Nick Mullens Color Rush Jersey , he said he couldn’t think of a price, but that he wanted Breida’s No. 22 bad. Matt Breida became a household name with his play in 2018, and he is fit to be a crucial piece in this Cerberus-like backfield that the 49ers are putting together. Getting that number off him isn’t going to be easy.If this was a camp body or a third-stringer, getting the jersey number wouldn’t be so difficult http://www.49erscheapstore.com/nick-bosa-jersey-cheap , but Breida has made himself a crucial part of the 49ers. Prying a jersey from someone who has made strides he has is not going to be easy. There have been creative ways in the past for how new players get jerseys off other players. Sometimes it involves a check or donations to a charity. Other times it’s a competition for the coveted number. It has been done. Breida may get a question about this soon and we’ll see what he thinks of any sort of number change. A look at four Mock Drafts for rounds 2 & 3"We’re not done with these Mock Drafts just yet. Let’s take a look at four from around the internet to see who people think the San Francisco 49ers will select on Day 2 of the draft.Dan Kadar- SB NationNo. 36 - Rock Ya-Sin, CB, TempleYa-Sin was reportedly the top cornerback on multiple teams boards. While passing on a wide receiver isn’t the end of the world, Ya-Sin’s value isn’t in the top-40 picks. I don’t believe he has a very high ceiling Cheap Nick Bosa Jersey , or would bring anything to the roster that isn’t already on it. Pass, for me.Dane Brugler- The AthleticNo. 36 - A.J. Brown, WR, Ole MissBrown will be interesting. He primarily played in the slot Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , and might take a little time if used differently in the NFL. Brown is a terror after the catch and one of the better route runners in the draft. Tough to be mad at this selection.No. 67 - Jamel Dean, CB, AuburnHe might not be one of the first five corners selected. Don’t. Care. I’ll go down swinging that he’s the best in the class.Conor Orr- Sports IllustratedNo. 36 - Miles Boykin, WR http://www.49ersfanshop.com/Nick-Bosa-Jersey , Notre DameYou know how I feel about Boykin. If you don’t, I believe he’s the best fit for the 49ers. So, yes please.No. 67- Deionte Thompson, S Nick Bosa Color Rush Jersey , AlabamaWith Thompson, you have to be okay with him taking chances. He’s going to have a play where he jumps a route and makes a spectacular play. He might have two after that where he misses a tackle or lets a guy get behind him. Consistency is key for Thompson.R.J. White - CBSNo. 36 - Deebo Samuel, WR, South CarolinaSamuel is another guy that is a monster after the catch. He seems like a guy Kyle Shanahan would covet as Samuel can be moved all around the formation Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , including lining up in the backfield.No. 67 - Deionte Thompson, S, AlabamaI sense a theme here. Agree on the value. This is a good spot for Thompson.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..