headerimg

Malik Jackson Jersey

in Off-topic discussion Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:07 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

The Jacksonville Jaguars lost their fifth game in a row on Sunday Malik Jackson Jersey , 29-26 to the Indianapolis Colts. The loss moved the Jaguars to 3-6 on the season and likely put an end to any playoff hopes, also putting the team in sole possession of last place in the AFC South. It was a brutal loss, ironically capped off by a defensive collapse and another wide receiver fumble late in the game.As such, the Jaguars continue their slide in SB Nation’s NFL Power Rankings https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cam-Robinson-Jersey , coming in at 25th overall for Week 11. That’s down two spots from last week and they’re now firmly in company with the likes of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bills, New York Jets and New York Giants.Yuck.It’s deserved, though. The Jaguars haven’t played as a complete team since their Week 4 victory over the New York Jets. They’ve taken turns with stuff being wrong and sinking the team Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey , mostly the offense, but on Sunday the Jaguars defense appeared as if they’d never played together before. Some Colts fans are so disappointed by Andrew Luck‘s retirement that they asked for refunds on their season tickets. Jaguars long snapper Matt Overton has proposed a solution.Overton wrote on Twitter today that if any Colts season ticket holders want a refund, he’ll personally buy their tickets from them and donate the tickets to Riley Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis, located just a couple miles away from the Colts’ home field Dawuane Smoot Jersey , Lucas Oil Stadium.“To any angry Colts season ticket holders who are seeking a refund, I’d be more than happy to buy your season tix off of you & donate them to @RileyChildrens patients & their families. I’m serious,” Overton wrote on Twitter.That’s a generous offer from Overton, who was Luck’s teammate on the Colts from 2012 to 2016 before signing with the Jaguars as a free agent in 2017. Overton also wrote that he was shocked by Luck’s retirement but put off by hearing fans in Indianapolis boo as Luck walked off the field for the last time.“This is just wrong on so many levels https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Taven-Bryan-Jersey ,” Overton wrote. “From how the news was released to fans booing in anger & confusion. This cannot be the way Luck walks off the field for the last time. My heart breaks for our brother. . . . I am shocked just as you are but I 100% understand, support & applaud. We play a kids game for a living & there is a wonderful life to be lived outside of football. Thank you Andrew for being a warrior & being a great teammate. Love you brother. Luck didn’t quit on his team. Luck went through a brick wall a thousand times for his team & always took the heat like a champ. Selfless. True pro. Go get your health & joy back brother! Thank you for everything you did for the team & city of Indy!”Overton obviously has fond memories of Luck and of his time in Indianapolis, and he’s doing his part to bring something positive to a situation that some have turned negative.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..