headerimg

Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey

in Off-topic discussion Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:54 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

The quarterback landscape of the NFC South has changed significantly in recent days.Drew Brees is headed for thumb surgery and an extended absence from the Saints lineup. Cam Newton hasn’t looked right in the first two games Daeshon Hall Jersey , was out of Panthers practice on Tuesday and is uncertain to play this weekend. Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan isn’t injured, but he has thrown five interceptions over the first two weeks of the year.Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians was asked on Tuesday if any of those developments have led to positive thoughts about what it means for his team’s chances.“If there is, I’m going to put a match to it, because it’s [about] this week,” Arians said, via Eduardo Encina of the . “You can’t think about all that stuff, because Teddy Bridgewater is a hell of a player. And there’s other really good players in this league. You take care of today’s business Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , not Sunday’s, just today’s. Tomorrow’s is hopefully Wednesday. Thursday is Thursday’s. If you stay like that, you’ll be alright.”Under that approach, the quarterback from another team that is of chief concern to the Bucs right now is Daniel Jones as the rookie will be making his first NFL start for the Giants this weekend. Jared Goff and the Rams are up after that, so it will be some time before they meet up with one of their NFC South foes. All David Tepper knows for sure about Cam Newton‘s shoulder is they both need it to be right.The Panthers owner said multiple times during an interview Tuesday that he didn’t know any of the specific details of Newton’s progress from the shoulder injury which torpedoed the 2018 season. But he also emphasized that the Panthers have to be prepared for anything in 2019, including the possibility that Newton may need more time.“We’ve got to make sure we have our options open in all ways possible, just in case Taylor Moton Jersey ,” Tepper said. “We’re all hoping everything will be great — and it could be great. Look at [the Colts’ Andrew] Luck this year. Who knows?”Following up on that rather significant stumbling block he threw in his own way, Tepper emphasized the need to make sure Newton is healthy.“If you told me that he took a year off and could be fully recovered and everything else and that’s what it took, an extra year, why wouldn’t you do that?” Tepper hypothesized. “Now, we would have to do other things and we’d have to go out and get another quarterback, which, if you could find me some more cap space Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , I’d appreciate that.”At another point in the interview, he said: “Hopefully Cam’s shoulder is fantastic and we’re all hunky-dory.”The reality is, until they have a clearer picture of Newton’s physical condition — which they don’t at the moment — they can’t know for sure. But the need for a Plan B was clearly on Tepper’s mind (nothing against Taylor Heinicke or Kyle Allen but they needed then and still need an experienced option). He’s also cognizant they’re near the bottom of the league in cap space, which could require a creative solution.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..