headerimg

The mock draft gets a shake-up as Pittsburgh selects a QB."

in General Suggestions Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:44 am
by liny195 • Farseer | 261 Posts | 2610 Points

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Mock Draft: Pittsburgh Steelers Select QB Daniel Jones at No. 20Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty ImagesWith the 20th pick in the 2019 DBN Community NFL Mock Draft Jabrill Peppers Color Rush Jersey , the Pittsburgh Steelers select...Daniel Jones, QB, DukeThe selection and write-up were made by SurrDawg:Pokorny: “There we go — a pick that shakes things up a bit! With Roethlisberger teasing retirement for so long, Pittsburgh does need to start thinking about their quarterback of the future E.J. Gaines Color Rush Jersey , and Jones could be it. This pick probably wouldn’t go over well with Pittsburgh fans, but I see the sense in it.”The Seattle Seahawks are up next, led by Swagnasty.2019 DBN Community Mock Draft ResultsPickTeamUsernameSelectionPickTeamUsernameSelection So much for Aaron Donald being questionable on the Rams’ status report. Rams coach Sean McVay laughed when asked whether the defensive tackle would play Sunday against the Browns.“He’s playing,” McVay told reporters Friday. “It’s a ‘questionable’ because really https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Damarious-Randall-Jersey , we’re smart with him. He didn’t do some things, but unless something really unforeseen happens, this guy is going on Sunday night.”Donald played 50 of 63 snaps last week when he tweaked his back.“I can’t remember [the particular play it happened on],” McVay said. “I remember there was a certain reaction afterward. He plays so physical and violent. I think it was more just the torque that he created on his own. I’m not exactly sure which specific play it was.”McVay said the Rams have no concern that Donald’s back issue is something that will linger.“No Darren Fells Jersey , it’s more muscular than anything else,” McVay said. “He felt a lot better today. More than anything, we’re just being as smart and as careful as we can with Aaron.”Donald, who is in his sixth season T. J. Carrie Color Rush Jersey , has missed only two career games. He has two tackles, a tackle for loss and two quarterback hits this season but still is seeking his first sack after getting a league-leading 20.5 last season.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..