headerimg

The Colts moved quickly to sign wide receiver

in Maps Discussion Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:27 am
by zhangzk • Farseer | 137 Posts | 1370 Points

Devin Funchess when free agency opened this month and some might have seen that as a reaction to a weak group of free agent wideouts.Colts head coach Frank Reich said otherwise this week Will Harris Jersey , however. Funchess’ middling production didn’t stop Reich from saying “please, let’s get this guy” heading into the new league year and he explained why he was so high on what Funchess can do in the Indianapolis offense.“I’m so excited about Devin,” Reich said, via the . “I mean, when I watch his tape http://www.lionscheapstore.com/austin-bryant-jersey-cheap , what I see is a big man who is really athletic. I like to talk about having route-running skill; this combination of having good feet, good instincts and good body control, and then what sometimes we refer to as body quickness … it helps you separate at the top of routes, it helps you get off versus press coverage. And Devin has all of that. And he’s got really good feet. I remember watching his tape coming out of college thinking, ‘This guy is a monster physically http://www.packerscheapstore.com/rashan-gary-jersey-cheap , and look at his feet. Watch the way this guy runs routes.�? I mean, I remember watching him coming out of college thinking this guy could play in the slot, the way he runs routes. He’s a big man, so the catch radius is massive.”The Colts are short on sure things at wideout beyond T.Y. Hilton and that should provide Funchess with plenty of opportunities to show that a change of scenery will do the trick for his productivity. Myles Garrett calls Cam Newton “Super Cam.” But the Browns defensive end hasn’t seen “Super Cam” on film lately.The Panthers quarterback, who is nursing a sore right throwing shoulder Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey , has nine touchdowns and seven interceptions in his past four games.“It just looks like he’s kind of exerting himself more than usual to get off those longer throws,’�?? Garrett said Friday, via Mary Kay Cabot of the . “He’s forcing the ball.“. . .He doesn’t look like he did at the beginning of this season and last year, so it might be biting at him, but we’ve got to play him like he’s Super Cam.”Newton http://www.packerscheapstore.com/elgton-jenkins-jersey-cheap , who threw only four interceptions in the first eight games, tossed four picks in Sunday’s loss to the Bucs. The Browns’ 14 interceptions are tied for third most in the NFL, and their 27 takeaways are second most.“We’ve got to take advantage of that,” Garrett said. “If he’s going to give us some or he’s going to throw some our way, we’ve got to make sure we give our offense good field position or maybe even score with it.”

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..