headerimg

weekend.”Police in Topeka, Kansas continue to investigate the circumstances of the shooting. Giants rookie quarterback Daniel Jo

in Balance Discussion Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:52 am
by elaine95 • Farseer | 399 Posts | 3990 Points

Giants sixth-round pick Corey Ballentine remains hospitalized on Monday D.K. Metcalf Jersey , but was well enough to make his first post on social media since being shot in the glute early on Sunday morning.It’s a tribute to friend and Washburn University teammate Dwane Simmons, who was shot and killed in the same incident. Ballentine wrote Simmons was “a true friend who uplifted me, corrected me when I was in the wrong, and accepted my flaws.” He thanked Simmons for “letting me experience your life.”Ballentine also spoke to Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman, who said that the cornerback expects to be out of the hospital in time to join the team at rookie minicamp on Thursday.“He’s a really bright kid and he’s a great kid,” Gettleman said on SiriusXM NFL radio Cody Barton Jersey , via NJ.com. “What happened is tragic and unfortunate. That’s his best friend he was with. We spoke to him on Sunday. He’s coming along fine. He’ll be here Thursday for the minicamp this weekend.”Police in Topeka, Kansas continue to investigate the circumstances of the shooting. Giants rookie quarterback Daniel Jones realizes he has big shoes to fill.Jones, the heir apparent to Eli Manning, said that for his tenure in New York to be a success, he’ll have to do what Manning did, and win more than one Super Bowl.“I think the goal is certainly to win Super Bowls http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-zach-allen-jersey ,’�?? Jones said. “There’s no doubt about it, that’s the goal, to win multiple Super Bowls, like Eli has.’�?�Jones said Manning has been welcoming, and Jones wants to learn everything he can from Manning.“To me it’s just watching him every day and learning from what he does every day,’�?? Jones said. “How he carries himself Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , how he prepares every week. Just being able to watch that and learn from that is an awesome opportunity.’�?�Given the public reception to the Jones pick, it is safe to say more people are not expecting Jones to win multiple Super Bowls. But Jones has his sights set on a big goal.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..