headerimg

am curious about the foll

in General Discussion Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:11 am
by ylq • Shaman | 21 Posts | 210 Points

Madou is a puppy in my family. It is round and small. It is most afraid of chicken, because it is bullied by chicken all day, you say it is ridiculous. Because its hair is black and very funny, it is called Madou. There are many ideas for Madou. It loves to "steal" shoes Marlboro Red. Every time the shoes are missing, it must be his "credit". Once I remember, I am watching TV with relish. I inadvertently glanced at the door. I was seeing something in the bean, I thought it was something that was on the side of the road, so I didn��t care much. Just watch TV. Soon, I was thirsty and took the time to advertise to drink water. Suddenly I found that one of the shoes on the stairway was missing! I was surprised and ran over to make sure. Really missing one! I immediately went looking for it, thinking: If I didn't find it, I would definitely blame me. Finished! Finished! I haven't found it for a long time, and I can't help but sigh. Suddenly there was a picture of the bean that had just passed through the door. Maybe the thing it was carrying was the shoe. I don��t want to hit a place when I think of this, and I am going to go to the beans. When Madou saw me, I rushed over to play with me, so I kicked it with my foot and shouted loudly to it: "Go and go, play." Then start looking around its nest. Madou also lost and walked back to its nest alone. I haven't found it for a long time, I thought: I must have misunderstood the peas, and I thought I felt a little sorry for the beans, so I decided to apologize to the beans. I came to the nest of Madou and said to him in a gentle tone: "Madou, sorry, I shouldn't blame you, don't be angry!" Madou shook his tail as if he was promised me. When I was about to leave, I saw that there was something under the body of the bean, and I wanted to open the bean with my foot. The body of Madou was stiff and then began to obstruct me. The more it is, the more I am curious about the following things mokingusacigarettes.com. I tried hard to turn it over and finally saw the "face of the mountain" of the thing - the one that had been missing for a long time! Newport 100S. Madou wags my tail, and when I take out my shoes, the shoes are still hot. When I was preparing to teach Madou, Madou had already disappeared! This is the one that I love, both smart and funny, and funny.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..