headerimg

Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys

in Off-topic discussion Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:58 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

LAKE FOREST https://www.thebearsfanshop.com , Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears will wait until right before game time for Sunday’s playoff matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles to make a determination on the availability of safety Eddie Jackson.Jackson was officially listed as questionable Friday on the final injury report after he went through a second straight limited practice. He hasn’t had a full practice since before the Dec. 16 game against Green Bay when he suffered a right ankle injury.“We’ll just continue talking to him, see where he’s at, but it’s literally gonna go right up until (a) game-time decision,” Bears coach Matt Nagy said. “If he’s good, let’s go. If not, then we won’t. We’re going to be smart with him.”Named All-Pro and to the Pro Bowl, Jackson has been out since making his sixth interception of the season. His pick in the end zone ended Aaron Rodgers’ streak of 402 passes without an interception in the Bears 24-17 win over the Packers in mid-December. He was injured with an awkward attempt to stop and down the ball after returning it 13 yards.The Bears started third-year backup Deon Bush in the last two games at Jackson’s safety position.Nagy said because of the stakes of the game there’s a possibility the Bears will let Jackson play even if he isn’t 100 percent healthy. Either way, he said there would be no regrets.“Probably slightly because it is win or go home,” he said. “But yet you have to put both sides Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys , the team and the player, you have to look at it from both sides, and that’s the hard part.”Jackson was unavailable to comment on his injury.Defensive back DeAndre Houston-Carson had sore ribs following Thursday’s practice and was held out of Friday’s practice. He is questionable for the game.Bilal Nichols (knee) is also questionable after being held out of Friday’s practice as a precaution. Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch (elbow) did not practice and is doubtful.Wide receivers Allen Robinson II (ribs), Anthony Miller (shoulder), and Taylor Gabriel (ribs) are off the injury report after missing all or part of last week’s game.All three went through full practices throughout this week. LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Defensive end Akiem Hicks takes pride in being a leader for the Chicago Bears‘ defense.So an ejection against Tampa Bay on Sept. 30 for making contact with an NFL official during an altercation caused Hicks to reflect, and avoiding suspension left him feeling fortunate.Hicks was fined $33,425, and will be available to play Sunday for the Bears (3-1) against the Miami Dolphins (3-2).“This was the first time I’ve been ejected from a game in my entire life Chicago Bears T-Shirts , so for me it was very humbling,” Hicks said. “The next time I’m in that situation it will give me a chance to react better.“It’s also a lesson to the guys on the team that you don’t put your personal situation above the team’s situation.”Hicks pushed down judge Mike Carr. The official was attempting to break up a dispute between Bucs guard Ali Marpet and Hicks after Bears safety Eddie Jackson intercepted a pass.Following the ejection, Hicks went to the sideline and threw his jersey and shoulder pads into the stands and went to an empty locker room.“There’s no feeling like going into the locker room at halftime, or just before halftime, by yourself,” Hicks said. “You sit in the locker room, it’s just not something you’re accustomed to.“So it was definitely a relief to not be suspended, but also it was a time for reflection for myself.”Hicks said his message to teammates after the incident was a simple one: “I wanted them to know how I felt about the situation and how wrong my response was to the situation.”Hicks hadn’t talked about the incident with media since the ejection occurred.“I know there are a lot of young guys that look up to me on this team, and it’s hypocritical of me to go out there and do things like that and come back to the locker room and think that everything’s gravy https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/hats ,” Hicks said. “It doesn’t work that way.”Chicago’s defense ranks second in the NFL this season, and is first against the run. Hicks is a major force in the run defense, and last year also led the team in sacks with 8 ½.“You’re talking about one of the leaders on this defense,” Bears linebacker Khalil Mack said. “Just knowing that he’s going to be out there is going to boost morale for sure.”Bears coach Matt Nagy was satisfied Hicks had learned a lesson.“He knew he made a mistake, and that’s not who he is,” Nagy said. “I think his track record shows that.”

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..