headerimg

Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake has j

in General Discussion Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:15 am
by panxing18 • Farseer | 334 Posts | 3340 Points

oined other players in complaining about the NFL’s officiating emphasis to discourage quarterback hits.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins DB Minkah Fitzpatrick will play vs. Patriots despite trade requestDolphins will try to regroup for Patriots after drubbing at the hands of RavensDolphins can’t contain Lamar Jackson Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , lose big at homeDolphins versatile offensive lineman Jesse Davis signs extension through 2022Dolphins trade Laremy Tunsil, Kenny Stills to Texans for draft picks“It’s sad,” Wake said Friday. “I don’t think it’s a secret that the league is concerned about player safety. It just depends on what players.”Wake’s teammate, end William Hayes Michael Deiter black jersey , suffered a season-ending knee injury last week and said his foot caught in the turf as he was trying to avoid landing on Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr.Wake said the league should acknowledge that when it comes to player safety, quarterbacks — including Miami’s Ryan Tannehill — come first.“Just tell me, ‘Listen, we’re going to protect quarterbacks differently Michael Deiter Jersey Mens ,” Wake said. “Just be blunt about it. Not ‘we care about your safety,’ because you don’t care about my safety. You care about some people’s safety. My knees mean just as much to my family and my ability to play and provide just as Tannehill’s does. I can’t understand that his are more important than mine.”Rulings on quarterback hits have been a source of debate through the first three weeks of the NFL season, with players complaining about a lack of consistency on such calls.Wake described steps to make football safer an “uphill battle.”“I think the crowd likes the violence,” he said. “You see plays on TV Michael Deiter Jersey Cheap , you see big hits, you see the oooh’s and the ahh’s, and they like that. That’s what I’m sure helps drive ratings.” This years NFC Championship Game features the Los Angles Rams who will travel to New Orleans Louisiana to take on the New Orleans Saints. Both teams entered the playoffs having won their division and with a 13-3 record but the Saints took the home-field by way of tie breaker having beaten the Rams head to head in the third game of the season 45 to 35. The Saints earned their spot in the Championship Game by defeating the defending Superbowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles last week by a 20 to 14 score. The Rams earned their spot by taking out the Dallas Cowboys last week by a 30 to 22 score. Please use this thread to follow and discuss today’s Championship Game or as always to discuss your Miami Dolphins. Please continue to follow all site rules and remember that there is no sharing, requesting or discussing of any illegal game streams allowed on the Phinsider or any other SBNation site at any time.Los Angles Rams (13-3) 1st NFC West @ New Orleans Saints (13-3) 1st NFC SouthWhen: 3:05 PM ESTWhere: Superdome Isaiah Prince Miami Dolphins Jerseys , New Orleans, Louisiana TV: FOXOdds: Saints -3Over/Under: 56.5

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..