headerimg

Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys

in Off-topic discussion Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:01 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

After their big Thanksgiving win following the shortest turnaround in modern NFL history Cody Parkey Jersey , the Chicago Bears are making people take notice. They improved to 3-1 on national TV, and the respect is at an all time high. There are still a few pundits that refuse to believe, but that’s to be expected with so many cynics employed in the media. Plus we still have plenty of talking heads that are still trying to force their personal biases and narratives on to us. The Bears are starting to be mentioned as a possible Super Bowl contender because of their fantastic defense, but the offense has flashed at times all year long. With five games remaining, Chicago’s O has plenty of time to work out the kinks. Let’s take a look around the internet at various power rankings to see how they have the 8-3 Bears this week. Our friends over at SB Nation made us this sweet graphic to show they have Chicago at 4th overall. But SB Nation’s headline caught my eye as well; NFL power rankings Week 13: Holy crap, the Browns are ahead of the Packers. Here’s what they said about the Bears. The Bears also made the top 5 from CBS Sports, checking in at 5th. The Chicago Tribune also has the Bears in the top 5. ESPN kept the Bears at 6th overall and are projecting their win total at 10.7.I was curious to see which game ESPN listed as the second ranked Rams’ toughest https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Khalil-Mack-Jersey , and it was the Bears. Here’s what they said about that.ESPN also listed the Bears as the toughest remaining game for the Giants and the Packers. Yahoo Sports has the Bears like this;The USA Today actually dropped the Bears down to 8th.Sports Illustrated kept the Bears at 6th. The Washington Post has it like this. What are your thoughts on the power rankings this week? CINCINNATI (AP)The Bengals showed up with a hangover from their season-crushing loss on Monday night and gave one of their worst performances during coach Marvin Lewis’ 15 seasons. In a sense, the Steelers got `em again. With a defense gutted from their loss to Pittsburgh, the Bengals gave a sloppy and lackluster performance all-around Sunday, getting drubbed by the Chicago Bears 33-7 at Paul Brown Stadium. It was their worst home loss since 2008. In the second half, they looked like a team going through the motions. ”We didn’t have a lot of energy,” said Andy Dalton, who threw for one touchdown and one interception. ”I don’t think anybody expected this to happen.” The Bengals (5-8) knew they had to beat the rival Steelers to have a chance to make the playoffs. They blew a 17-point lead – just their latest meltdown against their Ohio River rival – and came away with the defense gutted by injury. Starting cornerbacks Adam ”Pacman” Jones and Dre Kirkpatrick were sidelined https://www.thebearsfanshop.com , along with linebackers Vontaze Burfict and Nick Vigil. The defense allowed the NFL’s worst offense to have its best day. The Bears (4-9) ended a five-game losing streak and piled up a season-high 482 yards. Rookie quarterback Mitchell Trubisky had his best day yet, completing a career-high 25 passes for 271 yards. The Bears rushed for 232 yards. Cincinnati’s defense couldn’t stop anything. ”Some new people, some moving parts, and you know, it was not very good,” Lewis said. The Bears (4-9) came away with their most lopsided victory in five years. The Bengals were left starting at a dismal closing stretch of games, followed by a decision on Lewis Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys , who is in the final year of his contract. Lewis is 0-7 in the postseason, worst in NFL history, and the Bengals won only six games last season. ”I’m at a loss for words today,” Lewis said. Players described themselves and stunned and embarrassed by how poorly they played. Dalton said he’d never lost a game like it in high school or college. ”It wasn’t good,” said Dalton, who threw his first interception since Oct. 22 during a loss in Pittsburgh. ”It’s disappointing that that’s what we put out there today.” Only 52,002 fans showed up at Paul Brown Stadium Chicago Bears T-Shirts , which seats 65,000. The Bengals have had more than 10,000 empty seats for most of their home games, which works against Lewis staying beyond this season. The overriding question in Cincinnati now is how well the team will represent itself in the final three games. ”Definitely embarrassing,” receiver A.J. Green said. ”Anytime you lose 33-7, no matter how good the other team played, it’s embarrassing. We have three more weeks left https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/hats , and we have to continue fighting.” —

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..