headerimg

Adrian-Amos-Jersey

in Off-topic discussion Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:09 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

Is there a Bears’ trade that makes sense? Earlier this week there was a bit of smoke circulating about the Chicago Bears trading running back Jordan Howard to the Philadelphia Eagles. I personally don’t see it happening https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adrian-Amos-Jersey , but it was reported by a connected NFL insider, so that tells me there was likely an inquiry made on Philly’s behalf. Even if Howard isn’t part of a trade, that doesn't mean the Bears aren’t going to be involved in a move before the October 30 trade deadline. Since the NFL moved the deadline back, we’ve seen an increase in trades. ESPN’s Bill Barnwell recently looked at eleven trades that he feels could logically happen, and he has this one pinpointed for the Bears. As much as I would love to see the Bears get something back in return for a veteran that rarely plays, I just don’t see the Chiefs Jordan Howard Color Rush Jersey , or any team for that matter, being desperate enough to offer up a draft pick. A conditional seventh, maybe, but not a straight up 7th-round pick. Cooper would know the scheme he’d be stepping into as his time in K.C. was spent with current Chiefs’ defensive coordinator Bob Sutton. But Cooper hasn’t been good during in time in Chicago. The Chiefs traded Cooper to the Arizona Cardinals in 2016 for a conditional seventh rounder before the Bears gave him the multi-year contract in 2017. Moving a player in the last year of his deal — with a slim chance to resign with the Bears — probably makes the most sense, and here are a three players that meet that criteria with my thoughts on them getting traded.WR - Kevin White: I know a lot of fans would love to see White moved for a draft pick, but he’s shown nothing through his career so far that would prompt a team to give anything up. At most Eddie Jackson Jersey , he’d fetch a conditional seventh. TE - Daniel Brown: Brown has produced a bit as a move tight end when given the chance (29 receptions in ‘16 and ‘17), but there are plenty of players out there like Brown. DL - Nick Williams: Williams is some veteran insurance that the Bears added just in case, but he’s the odd man out so far in their d-line rotation. I don’t see any value outside of Chicago. And that’s really about it...The way this roster is constructed I can’t see any trades taking place for general manager Ryan Pace, but knowing his aggressive nature, if someone comes calling I’ll bet he’d listen. Are you guys expecting a Bears’ trade before the October 30 deadline? With the NFL Draft behind us, the Chicago Bears’ 2019 Roster is all but set — but how does it compare to last year? Robert goes position by position to evaluate in this episode of Bear With Me!" NewsRoster AnalysisPodcasts/AudioBear With Me: Where Are We Now?New https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Allen-Robinson-Jersey ,4commentsWith the NFL Draft behind us, the Chicago Bears’ 2019 Roster is all but set — but how does it compare to last year? Robert goes position by position to evaluate in this episode of Bear With Me!CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bear With Me: Where Are We Now?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesWell Bears fans, we’ve done it — we’ve pushed through the 2019 NFL draft and finally have our roster (basically) set for the 2019 season. There’s just one question left: How does it look? Did we improve?In this episode of Bear With Me, I review the state of each position on the Bears’ roster. I analyze this weekend’s kicker competition and assess what it means about our 2019 kicking situation...I speculate about a potential roster battle at kick returner...I discuss factors that I believe will lead to offensive improvement this year... I talk about why I believe the Bears’ defense is due for regression...And I reveal a defensive position group that has me worried headed into the 2019 season.This pod is loaded with my thoughts on players all over the roster — check it out and let me know what you think!Feedback rocks, so please provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey , content, anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..