headerimg

Cheap Andraez Williams Youth Jersey

in Off-topic discussion Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:36 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

The Browns are set to acquire wide receiver Odell Beckham in a trade with the Giants once the new league year opens on Wednesday afternoon and Beckham has shared some of his first thoughts on the deal.Beckham told Kimberly Jones of NFL Media on Tuesday night that he had a short conversation with General Manager Dave Gettleman about the decision to trade him to Cleveland. Beckham was not shy about sharing his ambivalence about his long-term future with the Giants over the last year and called it “bittersweet” to be leaving the team less than a year after signing an extension.“At this point I have no idea what to think Cheap Andraez Williams Youth Jersey ,” Beckham said. “I’m trying to process it right now.”One clear difference between the teams is their perceived trajectory heading into the 2019 season. The Giants have eight wins over the last two seasons while the Browns’ seven wins last year with rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield had people predicting a jump before Beckham was ticketed for Cleveland.Expectations are going to be even higher now and it’s been a long time since we’ve gone into a season saying that about the Browns. Cleveland Browns:“Gregg Williams: ‘I enjoy the head coaching part of it’” (ABJ) - “Gregg Williams is likely the longest of long shots to turn his gig as interim coach of the Browns into a job as the franchise’s ninth full-time head coach since 1999.”“Browns team has a different feel about it after victory, needed coaching changes” (C-T) - “Sunday’s win smelled like a validating moment, that the long-overdue coaching change may have been even more necessary than we on the outside know.”“Mayfield Cleveland Browns Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , Chubb show why Browns view them as cornerstones” (ESPN) - “In January, they faced off on opposite sides of the field, two guys leading their teams in the college football playoffs. Now Cleveland Browns Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , they are teammates, more correctly cornerstones...”“Browns put their best foot forward in feeding Nick Chubb, Duke Johnson Jr.” (PFF) - “Kitchens’ use of Chubb and Johnson Cheap Sheldrick Redwine Youth Jersey , though outstanding by all measures, isn’t a revelation; it’s common sense.”NFL:“Injuries: Eagles’ Darby out for season with ACL tear” (NFL.com) - “The Philadelphia Eagles secondary sustained another injury blow. Coach Doug Pederson announced that cornerback Ronald Darby tore his ACL in Sunday night’s loss to the Dallas Cowboys.”“Marvin Lewis says ‘watch and see’ if he rehires Hue Jackson soon” (cleveland.com) - “Will Bengals coach Marvin Lewis rehire Hue Jackson after firing his defensive coordinator Teryl Austin on Monday? Don’t be surprised if he does.”“Buccaneers cut their kicker nine games into a three-year deal” (CBS) - “The Bucs announced on Monday that they’ve decided to part ways with Catanzaro, who missed two field goals during the team’s 16-3 loss to the Redskins on Sunday.”“Sean Payton says Bengals will be paid for broken fire alarm” (AP) - “Payton says he broke a blaring fire alarm in visitor’s locker room at Cincinnati’s Paul Brown stadium and that he intends to ensure the repairs are paid for.”

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..