headerimg

New Dolphins head coach Brian Flores

in General Discussion Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
by panxing18 • Farseer | 334 Posts | 3340 Points

will square off with his old boss Bill Belichick twice a year as long as they’re both coaching. He’s looking forward to that.Flores said on that Belichick has been his teacher and friend for as long as Flores has worked in the NFL http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-bobby-mccain-jersey , and now they’ll remain friends — with the exception of two games a year.“My relationship with Bill will be a little bit different in that we’ll be competing with each other,” Flores said. “I’ll always have a great respect for him and I think it’ll be the same on his part. He’s been a mentor to me, he’s been great to me for 15 years Womens Vincent Taylor Jersey , he’s been a sounding board for me, andI don’t see that changing. The only thing that changes is when we play each other, for those three or four hours we won’t like each other but that’s OK. We’re both going out to win every week. He knows that. He taught me that.”The track record of former Belichick assistants becoming head coaches hasn’t been great Bobby McCain Jersey , and Belichick is 14-9 all-time when going head-to-head against one of his former assistants. If Flores can reverse that trend, he can change the very long trend of the Patriots dominating the AFC East. Tonights Phinsider Question Of The Day is do you have any pre game rituals and what is it/are they? Maybe you say a prayer or don a certain jersey or do or don’t do some other thing in the hopes..."Tonights Phinsider Question Of The Day is do you have any pre game rituals and what is it/are they? Maybe you say a prayer or don a certain jersey or do or don’t do some other thing in the hopes that it will help your Miami Dolphins pull out a victory. As well as this almost nightly post serving as the Phinsider Question Of The Day post it will also serve as a live thread meaning that pretty much anything is up for discussion so long as you continue to follow all of the site rules. If you are, for whatever reason Jakeem Grant Jersey , not aware of or need a refresher of the sites rules please check the “library” tab under the “more” tab at the top of the front page. The page not only has all of the sites rules but also has a ton of good tips to make your blogging experience here much more enjoyable or at least more smooth.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..