headerimg

www.thepanthersclub.com

in Balance Discussion Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:54 am
by hongwei28 • Farseer | 57 Posts | 570 Points

The Panthers bolster their weak secondary with a safety picked at No. 16 in Kadar’s lastest mock."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCarolina Panthers add to their secondary with No. 16 overall pick in Dan Kadar’s latest mock draftNew Taylor Moton Jersey 2019 ,105commentsThe Panthers bolster their weak secondary with a safety picked at No. 16 in Kadar’s lastest mock.ByBradley Smith@bdubsmittyDec 31, 2018, 11:00am ESTShareTweetShareShareCarolina Panthers add to their secondary with No. 16 overall pick in Dan Kadar’s latest mock draftThe Panthers ended the season on a positive note after beating the Saints 33-14 in the season finale yesterday (or negative note if you wanted them to lose) and ended up with the No. 16 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. Dan Kadar of SB Nation’s Mocking the Draft has put out his first mock draft since the first 20 picks of the draft were officially set youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , and he has the Panthers adding a quality player to their defense. No, it’s not the elite pass rusher that most fans crave, but it’s a player at another position of desperate need.WalterFootball ranks Thompson as the No. 1 safety in this year’s draft class:I think the part of WF’s analysis that I like the most is the part where he says “with his size Stitched Luke Kuechly Jersey , speed and instincts, Thompson could be a free safety”. That sounds exactly like something the Panthers desperately need in their secondary. If they decide to re-sign Eric Reid to a multi-year deal and add Thompson to the mix, the Panthers will finally have a competent duo at safety to take some pressure off the rest of the defense.What do you think Youth Bruce Irvin Jersey , Panthers fans? Do you like this pick? Why or why not? Share your thoughts with us! Maybe the Saints loss two weeks ago to the Cowboys has knocked the shine off the Saints a bit? Otherwise I don’t understand why the spread it’s larger given the Panthers five game losing streak. The Panthers have lost even more in a row to the Saints...something like a nineteen in a row. Okay I’m exaggerating, I really don’t even want to know how many it’s been. I know we swept them in 2015 and maybe we’ve beat them once since? The Saints are favored by 6.5 points and the over/under is 50.5.So I took the Saints at -6.5. The line hasn’t moved all week so the betting must be fairly even. Please note the Panthers are 0-5 against the spread as well during their losing streak. Nothing about Monday Night Football makes me confident the Panthers will play well tonight. If I was going to bet the over/under I would take the under. I can see the offense stinking it up.On my bright side I’m still alive with the first two picks of my three team parlay. I took the Texans -7 and it was a push. My second pick was E. Michigan +3 versus whoever the hell they were playing. E. Mich lost by two. Sweet! I have to give props to The Linebacker’s weekly free picks though, because that is obviously not a game I would normally bet on. I would gladly trade the $120 for a Panthers win tonight. If not a Panthers win Stitched Bruce Irvin Jersey , then lose by seven damn it!Amazingly even a loss tonight would not eliminate the Panthers but like I said before the week 14 games, stick a fork in these guys if they lose their sixth straight game to fall to 6-8. On the flip side if they win out they have a real chance of grabbing the sixth and final playoff spot. Assuming the Panthers beat the Saints twice and the falcons they then only need for the Bears to beat the Vikings and the Eagles to beat Washington in Week 17. Both teams are at home. The Bears have clinched so they might not have much to play for. The Eagles and Washington on the other hand will treat it like a playoff game even though both could go home. So if the Panthers lose tonight is it the beginning of the Ron Rivera farewell tour?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..