headerimg

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger admitted his elbow injury was

in General Suggestions Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:02 am
by liny195 • Farseer | 261 Posts | 2610 Points

changing the way he was throwing last week. So at halftime http://www.steelerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-bud-dupree-jersey , he decided to press through the pain.During his weekly radio appearance on 93.7 The Fan, Roethlisberger said the pain caused him to drop his elbow for his own comfort, and the results weren’t pretty. He was 9-of-17 for 95 yards in the first half, with a touchdown and an interception.鈥淭he second half, I had a talk with myself and said I had to suck it up and deliver the ball like I need to and force my way through it,鈥?Roethlisberger said, via Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.The results were immediate Cheap T. J. Watt Jersey , as he was 10-of-12 for 155 yards and two touchdowns in the second half.鈥淚 was just dealing with a little bit of an elbow issue,
initial injury was in the opener against Cleveland, and he missed two practices that week and hasn’t practiced on Wednesday since. While it’s good that he was able to self-diagnose and fix it, it’s also something they’ll have to monitor for the next 12 weeks, to make sure it doesn’t become a bigger issue. With Week 8 of the NFL schedule officially in the books Cheap Maurkice Pouncey Jersey , at least for the AFC North, it’s time to take a look back at those teams who call the AFC North home to see how they fared and what the standings look like after this week’s action. The first goal for each team in the NFL is to win its division. Doing so guarantees both a playoff spot and a home playoff game, so even these early-season games are important when it comes to divisional rankings. Let’s take a spin around the AFC North to check on the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers.Week 8 ResultsCarolina Panthers - 36 Baltimore Ravens - 21Don’t let the score fool you. This game wasn’t that close. Joe Flacco left a lot to be desired, and Lamar Jackson actually threw a touchdown pass. The Steelers come to M&T Bank Stadium Sunday, and if Pittsburgh walks out of Baltimore with a win http://www.steelerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-xavier-grimble-jersey , and Flacco is less than impressive, you can expect the cries for Jackson to start getting louder.Cincinnati Bengals - 37Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 34OTIt looked like the Bengals were going to run away with this game, but Ryan Fitzpatrick took over for the benched Jameis Winston, and Fitzmagic almost struck again. Sending the game into overtime, Randy Bullock nailed a 44-yard field goal to give the Bengals the win. The Bengals win keeps them right in the thick of things after dropping back-to-back games. Pittsburgh Steelers - 33Cleveland Browns - 18The Steelers let the Browns hang around longer than they probably should have, but it was good to see them pull away in the second half. Just think...if not for the free kick gaffe, and the garbage time touchdown Cheap JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , the defense very well could have held the Browns to 6 points. I know, it is the Browns, but still impressive.Week 9 SchedulePittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens — 1 p.m. ET kickoffKansas City Chiefs at Cleveland Browns — 1 p.m. ET kickoffCincinnati Bengals — BYE WEEKAFC North StandingsPittsburgh Steelers - 4-2-1Cincinnati Bengals - 5-3Baltimore Ravens - 4-4Cleveland Browns - 2-5-1...Let us know what you think about the division after Week 8 in the comment section below. Do you see this being a powerhouse division? Which teams are contenders and which ones are nothing more than pretenders? Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..