headerimg

After the Patriots lost Super Bowl XLVI

in Balance Discussion Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:45 am
by douhua2233 • Farseer | 104 Posts | 1040 Points

After the Patriots lost Super Bowl XLVI Womens Customized Miami Dolphins Jerseys , Tom Brady‘s wife Gisele Bundchen lamented the fact that Brady’s teammates dropped passes by saying that “my husband cannot f–king throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.”Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills took a page from that book when he spoke to reporters in Miami on Thursday. Stills had one catch on four targets against the Colts last week and has six catches on 13 targets in his last five appearances, which Stills said is not a result of defenses keeping him under wraps.“I couldn’t tell you exactly wh y I’m not getting more targets. I can tell you I’m getting open. …聽I can’t throw the ball to myself,” Stills said, via Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.Stills said he sees other receivers getting open without getting the ball thrown their way as well www.dolphinscheapshops.com , but the drop in usage is particularly sharp for Stills. He had 81 and 105 targets in his first two seasons with the Dolphins and is on pace for 56 this year if the ball continues to come his way at the same rate.If there’s good news for Stills, it’s that his usage fell off when Brock Osweiler took over for Ryan Tannehill. He was targeted 24 times in the first five games of the year and the four balls thrown his way in Tannehill’s return to the lineup last Sunday were his most since Tannehill was injured.UPDATE 5:00 p.m. ET: Stills returned to the media room at the Dolphins facility to let reporters know that he was not taking a shot at any of the team’s quarterbacks with his earlier comments.“There鈥檚 no single person we can point the finger at,” Stills said. The Dolphins are parting ways with defensive tackle Jordan Phillips.Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that the 2015 second-round pick will be cut from the roster on Tuesday. The team has not said anything, but Phillips did say what appears to be a happy farewell to the team on social media.The move comes a couple of days after Phillips was spotted sounding off on the sideline during the team’s loss to the Patriots. Phillips played 25 snaps in the game Miami Dolphins T-Shirt , which made him fourth in the pecking order at defensive tackle behind Akeem Spence, Davon Godchaux and Vincent Taylor.It also marks three years in a row that the team has reacted to a blowout loss by making a roster change. They cut offensive linemen after a pair of bad losses in head coach Adam Gase’s first season and they traded running back Jay Ajayi after getting thumped by the Ravens last year.Phillips started 26 games in his first three seasons in Miami and leaves the Dolphins with 63 tackles, 5.5 sacks and an interception.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..