headerimg

Cleveland Browns Podcast - Next Up On

in General Suggestions Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 am
by liny195 • Farseer | 261 Posts | 2610 Points

The DBN Network: Browns’ Beat with Mike Hoag Dawgs By Nature author and all-around good guy Mike Hoag graces The DBN Network for the first time ever in his debut broadcast: Browns Beat.In his inaugural ‘cast he discusses stuff that’s on a lot of our minds:Gordon thoughtsMust win game vs. Jets White Darren Fells Jersey , for a lot of reasonsHue Jackson’s futurePFF Analyst John Kosko interviewOL performance and running game evalDez Bryant talkJets outlook and predictionPredictions for TNFKicker stuffHot TakeYeah man, that’s the stuff.Give a listen by hitting the player at the top of the page.You can also use the widget located in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article).Or just go here:Always appreciate your comments and reactions in the section below specifically set aside for them.If you are at all interested in doing your own program here on the (rapidly expanding) ‘Network, then please send me an email: ezweav@gmail.comThanks for listening!The DBN NetworkBrowns’ Fans Talking To Browns’ Fans Injured Cleveland Browns cornerback Terrance Mitchell says he will “for sure” return to the team this season.Mitchell suffered what appeared to be a pretty gruesome wrist injury in the second quarter of Cleveland’s Week 4 loss in Oakland, then subsequently landed on injured reserve.The Browns will be able to designate him as one of their two return players as early as their Week 11 bye. He’ll be able to resume practicing then, before becoming eligible to return three weeks later in Week 14 against Carolina.His cast will come off next in the next several days http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-trevon-coley-jersey , so we’ll have to see how the healing process has went to find out whether he’ll be able to return on schedule.But Mitchell is optimistic his return will be sooner than later.“I think that I am moving along pretty quick,” Mitchell said, per Browns.com’s Andrew Gribble. “I think I am healing like Wolverine right now.”Gribble also said he joked about becoming ambidextrous from having to use his other hand so much during his recovery. If it helps him hold onto some more interceptions, maybe something positive actually came from his unfortunate setback.Mitchell, pegged by many as a depth signing Youth Denzel Ward Jersey , stole the starting cornerback job during preseason and training camp. The fifth-year corner proceeded to make himself an indispensable cog in the Browns defense with his nose for the ball. Through three-plus games, he has three pass deflections, an interception, two forced fumbles, and also one recovered fumble.In his absence http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-joe-schobert-jersey , E.J. Gaines has played well enough, but he has been sidelined with a concussion. Fellow newcomer T.J. Carrie has looked outmatched when playing outside the slot, so the team has turned to safety Damarious Randall to fill in until Gaines and Mitchell can get healthy.The Steelers provide a tough challenge this week, and the Browns sure could use him back. But potentially having Gaines in action will be helpful in derailing Pittsburgh’s prolific Ben Roethlisberger-led passing attack.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..