headerimg

Columbia was formally charged

in Balance Discussion Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:45 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • Farseer | 1.260 Posts | 12600 Points

PINEHURST, N. Mike Williams Jersey .C. -- Jason Millard was disqualified from the U.S. Open on Saturday after reporting a self-imposed penalty for grounding his club in a bunker in sectional qualifying. "We commend Jason for bringing this matter to our attention," said Daniel B. Burton, USGA vice-president and chairman of the championship committee. "At this time, we have no recourse but to disqualify him under the Rules of Golf and specifically Rule 34-1b." Millard, a former Middle Tennessee State player who qualified in Memphis, Tennessee, with two rounds of 68, was playing his third shot on the 18th hole on Colonial Country Clubs North Course -- his 27th hole of the day -- when the penalty occurred. "Im pretty sure I grounded my club in the bunker," Millard said. "I didnt see anything for sure, but I felt something and I saw a small indentation. It happened so fast, I really dont know 100 per cent, but deep down, I believe I did. I couldnt find peace about it. For five days, I practiced and I couldnt get it off my mind. Its heart-breaking, but what I was feeling in my heart didnt feel right. Its the right decision and I am sticking with it." Millard was replaced in the field by Sam Love of Trussville, Alabama, the second alternate from the Memphis qualifier. Love recently completed his senior season at Alabama-Birmingham. The U.S. Open begins Thursday at Pinehurst No. 2. Trevor Williams Jersey . The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500. Melvin Ingram Jersey . -- A 25-year-old freelance journalist from British Columbia was formally charged on Thursday with a felony, five days after she was arrested in the United States over allegations she threatened to kill her hockey player boyfriend. http://www.officiallosangeleschargersfootball.com/authentic-dan-feeney-jersey-womens . -- Jose Bautista never worries about hitting homers during the regular season.BOSTON -- By the end of the Stanley Cup final, the Chicago Blackhawks and Boston Bruins seemed to have more players dealing with substantial injuries than not. Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron had a broken rib, torn cartilage and muscles in his ribs and a separated shoulder, while the Blackhawks celebrated their Cup victory after Game 6 amid a litany of problems. Bryan Bickell suffered a Grade 2 knee sprain at the end of the Western Conference final, Marian Hossa played through a bad back, Michal Handzus had hand and knee problems and Jonathan Toews got his "bell rung," according to coach Joel Quenneville. "We were pretty smooth coming into the finals," Quenneville said. "We exited the L.A. series and Bick probably shouldnt have played a game in this series. After Game 3 he looked like he was back to normal, which was big for us, and Hossa was kind of banged-up and Johnny coming into this game banged-up. And were not talking about the rest of the crew. The resiliency all year long of finding ways and the depth I think was one (thing) that made it so special for us." Handzus, 36, was the first player to receive the Cup after Toews. That place was well-earned beyond his NHL experience. "He had more issues than anybody," Quenneville said. "He had a bad hand, he had a bad knee, he had old age. He had a lot of things going on." Bickells knee problem should have sidelined him three to four weeks, said Quenneville, who only broke up his line with Toews and Conn Smythe Trrophy-winner Patrick Kane to ease pressure on the injured winger. Adrian Phillips Jersey. There was no easing up on Bergeron, who left Game 5 with injury but managed to get onto the ice for Game 6 in Boston. He said that was thanks to a lot of help from the medical staff. "Everyones banged up, everyone wants to help the team and obviously I couldnt do that in Game 5," Bergeron said. "It was mostly because they were worried about my spleen being hurt, so thats why we had to go to the hospital. But everything was fine so it was just the ribs, and the muscles, and the soft tissue. So obviously I wouldve liked to stay in it but I was going through a lot of pain." Bruins right-winger Jaromir Jagr was in and out of Game 6 with an undisclosed injury, and right-winger Nathan Horton dealt with a suspected shoulder injury all series. Defenceman Zdeno Chara was rendered ineffective as the final went on, but that was also because he was hurt. "Zdeno is one of those players that unfortunately was not 100 per cent," coach Claude Julien said. "So he battled through it." More injury information will likely come out in the coming days, but Julien wasnt willing to disclose too much after his teams elimination. "This not a time to make excuses. Theyve got injuries, too," he said. "As the series went on, talking about since the start of the Stanley Cup, we had some injuries. Its hard to keep guys out. They want to play through it, and some guys were able to do that." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..