headerimg

Claudio Ranieri says Leicesters qualification for the Champions League last 16 and topping their group is unbelievable. [url=htt

in General Discussion Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:36 am
by jokergreen0220 • Farseer | 295 Posts | 2950 Points

Claudio Ranieri says Leicesters qualification for the Champions League last 16 and topping their group is unbelievable. Authentic Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey . The Foxes made the knockout rounds of European footballs top club competition after Shinji Okazakis early strike and Riyad Mahrezs penalty secured a 2-1 victory over Club Brugge and top spot in Group G with a game to spare.Portos 0-0 draw in Copenhagen means Leicester go to Estadio do Dragao next month with their future settled and the Portuguese side needing victory to ensure they progress ahead of Copenhagen. They have struggled domestically and are two points above the relegation zone but Ranieri believes his side have created more history in Europe after victory at the King Power Stadium. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Its not important [who Leicester play in the last 16], believe me. I hope to be there in good condition. The name is not important. It will be another fairytale, win or lose, he said.I dont know which team well play but itll be a fantastic team.Its unbelievable, top of the group. I am very happy and very proud for my players, very happy for the chairman and the fans. Its another journey through to the knockout - unbelievable. Shinji Okazaki scored the opening goal at the King Power Stadium Its very important to top the group, now our minds must go on the Premier League. I want to push my players to think about the Premier League now our job is done.Now we have to go back into the Premier League as we are very close to the relegation zone and we must play at the same level of the Champions League. Dion Cool fouled Marc Albrighton to gift Leicester a penalty Brugge improved in the second half on Tuesday and gave Leicester work to do when Jose Izquierdo scored early in the second half - the first goal the Foxes conceded in 412 minutes in Europe this season.Its very strange, We were playing so well, I think we had 70 per cent possession and created a lot of chances, Ranieri added. Wes Morgan celebrates after the victory on Tuesday evening We concede a goal on the counter attack, why? An Italian manager conceding a goal on the counter attack? Its crazy.Our mind must now go to the Premier League because we are very close to the relegation places and we must play at the same level as the Champions League because when we want to do something, we achieve something.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Foxes seal CL last-16 spot As it happened Authentic Zach Randolph Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Authentic Kyle Anderson Jersey . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel. http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jaren-jackson-jr-jersey . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- Saints owner Tom Benson has been treated and released from a hospital after he had trouble breathing while watching practice. Team spokesman Greg Bensel says the 87-year-old Benson is "fine" after being given oxygen. Bensel says doctors at a hospital in Lewisburg put Benson through a series of tests and "did not find any issues or complications." Bensel says Benson apparently has struggled with the altitude and dehydration at times during training camp in the Allegheny Mountains. Authentic Bryant Reeves Jersey. The Saints practice fields are at an elevation of about 2,000 feet, whereas much of New Orleans is at sea level. Benson also was treated for similar dehydration symptoms on July 29, but hasnt missed any training camp practices, which began on July 25. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..