Names change Vindicators to Sun Seekers vindicators are Dreanai Pladins
Model changes change black dragons to nether dragons
Add ai to your maps

They Shall Burn !!!!! I'll Incinerate Them

Last edited Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:07 pm | Scroll up

RE: Suggestions

in Feedback Forum Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:52 pm
by DarcReaver

First off: Hello and welcome to The Burning Crusade Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

As for your feedback: Thanks for taking the time to bring up these suggestions. I'll answer to them:

Nether Dragons are newer WoW content/lore. That's why in TBC (which takes place shortly after the events of TFT) Fel Orcs use Black Dragons as mounts.
About Vindicators: I wasn't actually aware that Vindicator is a name for a Draenai class in WoW. However, the term "Vindicator" is used for unit classes among Bloodelves and Dreanai alike. There are Draenai Vindicators and Sun Blade Vindicators (which are Bloodelves). Also, TBC Bloodelves already have Sun Seekers - a caster unit in the Sanctuary of the Sun.

If you come up with a decent name that can be used instead of Vindicator feel free to suggest one. My personal name ideas for this unit were: Vindicator, Avenger and Defender. Defender is already used by the Bloodelf Swordsmen though.

About AI: I actually don't know how to edit/add/trigger ai for custom races, that's why normal computers only utilize human/orc. If someone volunteers to help me I'll add ai support of course :)

Greetings
dArCReAvEr

TBC Staff

Last edited Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:59 pm | Scroll up

in Feedback Forum Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:56 pm
by Keal • Peon | 6 Posts | 20 Points

Change it to Sun Blades or Dawnseeker

Scroll up

in Feedback Forum Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:13 pm
by DarcReaver

Sun Blades will be an ability for Defenders in the next version... The terms "Seeker" fits better to casters imo. However, I'll create a poll for this :) and will rename them to "Dawnblade" for the next version for testing..

TBC Staff

Last edited Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:15 pm | Scroll up

in Feedback Forum Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:51 pm
by Keal • Peon | 6 Posts | 20 Points

Name them Bloodblades they are more fitting also change the Altar of Light to Sun it fits better also fel orcs in warcraft 3 doesn't ride black dragon they ride red dragons if u wanna use nether dragon ask the model from Ujimasa Hojo in Hive Workshop

Scroll up

in Feedback Forum Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:26 pm
by DarcReaver

You're referring to the Dark Horde (pretty much the enemy Orcs from Orc campaign in wc3:RoC). Dark Horde uses Red Dragons, however Fel Orc =/= Dark Horde. Also, Orcs tamed various different types of Dragons. I prefer Black Dragons, Nether Dragons do not fit them (Nether Dragons = WotLk Lore, which takes place ~ 10 years later than TFT campaign events).

TBC Staff

Last edited Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:26 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..