headerimg

0.4 is coming!

in Announcements Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:26 pm
by DarcReaver

Hello everyone,

I just want to message you that version 0.4 is on its way to the public. It will include the new Naga faction and feature additional maps. Before it will be released to the public it has to be thoroughly tested, though.

Greetings,
dArCReAvEr

TBC Staff

Last edited Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 pm | Scroll up

RE: 0.4 is coming!

in Announcements Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 am
by LordRammus • Peon | 3 Posts | 14 Points

Woohoo!! Finally Naga will be playable. I'm anticipating screenshots already :))

Last edited Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 am | Scroll up

in Announcements Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:52 pm
by Keal • Peon | 6 Posts | 20 Points

Nice but dragons aren't fitting use this instead
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/membe...cture71769.html

Scroll up

in Announcements Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:20 am
by DarcReaver

The Dragons seen on the screenshot are Swamp Drakes; magical creatures that aid the naga as medium air support unit. They're available at tier 2 and can sleep enemy units. They are no heavy air units and the current Naga race design is not fitting receive a heavy air unit a la Gryphon Rider/Chimaira/Frost Wyrm, so I doubt I can/will include them as regular units.

However, those Water Dragons look quite cool and maybe would suit as some sort of Summon for heroes maybe. I'll check them out and see if I can fit them into the Naga :)

TBC Staff

Last edited Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:23 am | Scroll up

in Announcements Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:38 am
by Krasus • 2 Posts | 4 Points

It looks fine. Anyways, find another UI for the Naga, Orcish is not fitting.

Last edited Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:05 pm | Scroll up

in Announcements Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:28 pm
by DarcReaver

The units were pre-placed in the editor and Naga use the Nightelf UI. Undead would suit better, but replacing halls and goldmines is messy for them and creates too much lag.

TBC Staff

Last edited Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm | Scroll up

in Announcements Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:51 pm
by Keal • Peon | 6 Posts | 20 Points

Can u sent me to test

Scroll up

Fabrics manufacturers in india

in Announcements Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:17 pm
by abinaya • Peon | 6 Posts | 20 Points

Fabrics manufacturers in india is one of the famous industrial organizations involved in wholesalers, manufacturers, traders and retailers, a collection of rich quality men's shirts. Highly valued on the market for the perfect end result and the right design, the collection of our products provided including mens shirts, men's collar t-shirts, mens jeans, men's full sleeve clothes, mens underwear, men surplus clothing, mens shirts, men half shirts, men half Arms or more to our respected customers. Fabrics manufacturers in india

Scroll up

RE: Fabrics manufacturers in india

in Announcements Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:17 pm
by abinaya • Peon | 6 Posts | 20 Points

In ancient India, architects would also function as interior designers. This can be seen from the references of Vishwakarma the architect—one of the gods in Indian mythology. In these architects' design of 17th-century Indian homes, sculptures depicting ancient texts and events are seen inside the palaces,interiors in chennai

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..