headerimg

The one where we talk about the Bears and Packers Good Evening

in Maps Discussion Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:11 am
by huangjian123 • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

!Hey fellow DN’ers www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com , I hope you enjoyed the Vikings win today over the 49’ers.Personally I was glad for the win but I thought the Vikings should have put the game away much sooner than they did.I’m on call tonight and it’s time for the first Sunday night game of the season and we’ll have the fun of watching one of our NFC North opponents start the season 0-1.I think most of us will be cheering for the Bears, but hey if you want to cheer for the Packers go ahead.....I wouldn’t tell us in the thread though.Stop by let’s make fun of the mistakes our NFC opponents make on the field and maybe be entertained. Personally I don’t want the either team building early momentum (yes I know it’s early in the season) but both of these teams are improved as compared to last year if you believe the talking heads.With that, let’s be neutral....just kidding, Let’s Go Bears.Also Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt , GIF’s are welcome in this game thread.A few rules though, these will look oddly familiar.-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which Minnesota Vikings Hats , if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the Bears-Packers thread, just assume it’s sarcasmVikings’ Adam Thielen taken out at costly moment for concussion protocol Minnesota Vikings’ wide receiver Adam Thielen took a bad enough hit yesterday that it made NFL officials pull him from the field. But Minnesota Vikings Hoodie , it couldn’t have come at a worse time. Pioneer Press states on 3rd-and-10, Thielen collided with LA Rams Cory Littleton’s forearm and knee as he fell to the ground. It was a bad enough hit that Thielen stayed on the ground for a few seconds after, but he was able to stand on his own and line up for the next play.But the independent spotter that is working with the NFL saw enough to want to pull Thielen from the game before the start of the next play for an “evaluation of a potential concussion.”And that left Thielen upset, to say the least.As he was walked off by NFL officials Thielen was arguing and clearly not trying to leave the field so Vikings medical staff came to walk him into the medical tent.While the next play lead to a punt which is terrible Youth Customized Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , but probably didn’t make or break the game. Thielen eventually redeemed himself with a touchdown.Thielen said after the game, “It’s that new rule where if they see something upstairs they’ll make you come out. I was just frustrated because it was a third down, we had a good play called up. I felt fine. I didn’t get dinged up at all.”But in a game where Trae Waynes was taken out in the first half with a concussion it is always better to err on the side of caution. We still have a lot of season left and every player is needed.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..