headerimg

Top Los Angeles Rams Week 1 storylines #Paytheman is over and done with — now what?

in Off-topic discussion Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:37 am
by linchao • Farseer | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

DE Aaron Donald is feeling the pressure of his huge contract going into the season. But besides that Womens Dominique Easley Jersey , the NFL world seems to be pretty excited that Donald is ready to destroy QB’s this season.We have our 53-Man Roster — who did we say goodbye to?It’s been not as dramatic as past years, but the Rams whittled down their players and we’re set for week 1. Glad to see Steven Mitchell on the practice squad. They even made some cuts after the deadline.The Los Angeles Rams are a trendy pick to go all the wayAnd besides a handful of NFL experts picking the Rams, there is also the comparison that the Chicago Bears are this year’s Rams. Every team is different, guys (and their uniforms match).However http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/rob-havenstein-jersey-authentic , not everyone is picking the Rams to win it all...Jared Goff’s offense is ready to be unveiled — what do we know?Gary Klein of the LA Times was very busy that past couple of days. He wrote up a great piece about QB Jared Goff’s Week 1 return to his homeland (Northern California). I’m still a little conflicted that Goff is a San Francisco Giants fan, but I’m trying to deal. Pray for me.Fox Sports even has a solid peice on Jared Goff’s eagerness to get out on the field with his offense. The Oakland Raiders made some questionable moves this weekCurious as to what head coach Jon Gruden is thinking about the recent roster moves? Me too.The Raiders will probably have to score a lot to keep up with the Rams, according to NFL.com.Lock Angeles is ready to rockOK! Now you’re all caught up and ready to watch the Los Angeles Rams on Monday Night Football.Don’t forget to overreact on Twitter if the offense looks rusty!Los Angeles Rams versus Arizona Cardinals: Highlight/Lowlight The Los Angeles Rams remain unbeaten on the season after demolishing the Arizona Cardinals in week two 34-0.There were plenty of good plays on the Rams’ side, though not many lowlights for the team as the Cardinals simply really didn’t do anything.Let’s take a look at the highlight and lowlight of the game:Lowlight(Google AMP and Apple News readers will need to click here to see the clip)Your browser does not support HTML5 video.This play was pretty much doomed from the start. The Cardinals are bringing a blitz just outside of the redzone on third down. Though it looks like QB Jared Goff is going to eat the sack Youth Andrew Whitworth Jersey , he somehow manages to break free and keep his eyes downfield. The only problem was he forced a pass to Brandin Cooks that CB Patrick Peterson intercepted. Goff needs to just huck this one into the third row of the stadium.Highlight(Google AMP and Apple News readers will need to click here to see the clip)Your browser does not support HTML5 video.You knew this was coming didn’t you?The Cardinals made it a point of emphasis to sell out and stop the run against the Rams - a very sound tactic as RB Todd Gurley can take over a game in a hurry. The issue then becomes accounting for the dangerous receiving weapons the Rams employ.Here, the Rams fake an outside zone run to the right, WR Brandin Cooks does a good job getting behind both the corner and safety on a corner-post, and QB Jared Goff lays it on him for a massive gain. The offensive line held up for majority of that pass though at the end a defender gets close-er to Goff making him take a step to maneuver the pocket and re-set his feet Womens Rodger Saffold Jersey , with that likely being the reason Goff couldn’t throw it out further for a massive touchdown.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..