headerimg

After a year spent travelling the world

in Balance Discussion Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:00 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • Farseer | 1.260 Posts | 12600 Points

SAN ANTONIO - Jeff Ayres had 15 points and rookie Kyle Anderson added 14 points as the San Antonio Spurs overcame DeMarcus Cousins 32 points and 11 rebounds to rally for a 106-99 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Monday night. Louisville Jerseys From China .Marco Belinelli scored 14 points and Tony Parker had 13 points and five assists for San Antonio (2-3).Rudy Gay scored 18 points for Sacramento (2-4). Carl Landry added 15 points and Darren Collison had 14.The Spurs forced nine turnovers in the third, outscoring the Kings 28-18 in the quarter. Aron Baynes reverse layup pulled San Antonio within 78-77 with 12.8 seconds left in the third.Andersons dunk on a 3-on-1 fast break with 9 minutes left gave San Antonio an 83-82 lead, which the teams would exchange until the Spurs took control in the final minutes.Anderson stole the ball in the backcourt and raced to the basket for a layup despite being hacked on the left forearm by Collison with 2:36 remaining.Cousins dominated with Tim Duncan missing the game to rest, hitting step-back jumpers when he wasnt bullying a series of defenders in the paint. He scored Sacramentos first six points and finished the first quarter with 13 points, including going 5 for 8 on free throws.Parker took it up on himself to score with the Spurs struggling early, running off screens for pull-up jumpers and driving to the basket. After pulling San Antonio within 14-9, Parker began distributing.Sacramento went on a 24-6 run after Bryce Cottons 3-pointer gave San Antonio its first lead with 7:31 remaining in the first half. Cousins had six points, three rebounds, a steal and a block in the run. Gay had nine points in the run, including a three-point play gave Sacramento a 60-44 lead after sinking a free throw to complete a three-point playTIP-INSThe Kings: Sacramento coach Michael Malone is squarely on Team Pop in the Spurs coachs minor tiff with Robert Sarver. The Phoenix Suns owner apologized to the fans Thursday because San Antonio was without five players for a preseason game, leading Popovich to say he was surprised the speech wasnt uttered in a chicken suit. I got a kick out of the whole Phoenix thing and whats going on with that. I love watching it from a far. No one can ever question how Pop runs his team. His results speak for themselves. . G Nik Stauskas sat out the game by coachs decision to rest. The rookie guard out of Michigan is averaging 9.6 points in 24.4 minutes while playing the teams first five preseason games. . Sacramento entered Mondays game with five players averaging double-figure scoring in the preseason. Cousins upped his preseason average to 17.6 points in five games.The Spurs: Duncan sat out his second game of the season. Duncan is averaging 16.0 points and 7.7 rebounds in 29.7 minutes through three games. . San Antonio had broken 100 points just once in the preseason entering Monday. . Rookies Anderson, Green and Cotton have scored 91 points during the preseason.UP NEXTSan Antonio plays host to Atlanta on Wednesday.Sacramento visits Lakers on Friday. Authentic Louisville Jerseys . On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. Teddy Bridgewater College Jersey . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. http://www.cheaplouisvillejerseys.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable.Marcus Johansson will join Sweden for the Olympics, replacing the injured Henrik Sedin. Sedin, 33, has been dealing with a rib injury for almost a month. "To go over there and not feel 100 per cent was wrong towards myself and my teammates here [in Vancouver] and my Swedish teammates," the Vancouver Canucks forward said Thursday night in Montreal. "Could I have been getting better, playing over there? Yeah, maybe. Could it have made things worse, coming back afterwards? Allso yes. Cheap Louisville Gear. It wasnt a risk I was willing to take." Johansson, who can play left wing and centre, has seven goals and 29 assists in 58 games this season for the Washington Capitals. This is Johanssons first Olympic Games. He represented Sweden at the world junior championship in 2009 and 2010. Sedin joins Johan Franzen among Swedish players who had to pull out of the Olympics because of injury. Gustav Nyquist replaced his Detroit Red Wings teammate on the roster. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..