headerimg

He plays football the way it should

in Balance Discussion Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:58 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • Farseer | 1.260 Posts | 12600 Points

CHARLOTTE, N. Wholesale Lions Jerseys China .C. - Goran Dragic said he hates to miss any game.He said the angst is even worse when his team is in the midst of a losing streak.Reserve Isaiah Thomas scored 23 points, Dragic returned from a two-game hiatus due to a strained back and had 20, and the Phoenix Suns snapped a six-game skid with a 111-106 victory over the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night.Tonight was an important win for us, said a relieved Dragic. We were close in some games, but you start doubting yourself.Dragic played 38 minutes in his first physical activity in four days. He said by the fourth quarter he could barely feel his legs.Its a good thing the Suns had Thomas to help carry the load down the stretch with Dragic dragging and Markieff Morris out of the game after being ejected in the third quarter for arguing with officials.Thomas registered his eighth 20-point game of the season, shooting 7 of 13 from the field as Phoenix erased a 17-point, first-half deficit. Thomas had 12 points on 4-of-5 shooting in the fourth quarter.The Suns outscored the Hornets 10-2 in the final 2 1/2 minutes.We got stops, Thomas said. That was the name of the game. We were down the whole game but stuck to it and got some key stops toward the end.Gerald Green had 16 points off the bench and Eric Bledsoe chipped in with 15 for the Suns.Its tough when youve lost six in a row and you get down (by 17 points), Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. Thats an easy time to just quit and say, Here we go — number seven. But our guys didnt quit.Al Jefferson had 28 points and 10 rebounds for Charlotte, which has lost four straight. Kemba Walker scored 27 points before going cold in the final three minutes.Charlotte led most of the game but the Suns battled back to take the lead at 105-104 with 1:31 left when Dragic stole the ball from Gary Neal, resulting in an uncontested layup by Bledsoe on the other end. Thomas hit a 17-footer pushing the lead to 3.Jefferson answered with a jumper, but Thomas made two free throws to push the lead back to three.The Hornets had a chance to tie down the stretch, but Neal missed an awkward 3-pointer from the top of the key with Dragics hand in his face with 6 seconds left. P.J. Tucker sealed the win with two free throws.Tonight I just thought we had bad execution down the stretch. You have to make plays, Walker said. It was bad decisions, bad turnovers and forcing shots at the end of the shot clock. It cost us.Jefferson had 18 points on 8 of 10 shooting in the first quarter.Hornacek moved Tucker on Jefferson and he helped hold Charlottes centre scoreless in the second quarter by fronting him in the post and denying Big Al the ball.With Al, you cant let him touch it down there, Tucker said. I dont care how big you are or strong you are, he can score.Hornets guard Lance Stephenson was taken to the locker room midway through the third quarter after sustaining a groin contusion following a driving left-handed layup. He returned for about three minutes in the fourth quarter game before being removed down the stretch by coach Steve Clifford.___TIP-INSSuns: Phoenixs losing streak was its longest since a 10-game skid that started in March of 2013.Hornets: Charlotte fell to 1-11 against Western Conference teams.SHORTER PRESEASONNBA Commissioner Adam Silver said before the game that the league is considering lightening the load from back-to-back games by shortening the preseason and starting the regular season earlier.UP NEXTSuns: At New York on Saturday.Hornets: At Philadelphia on Friday night. Don Muhlbach Jersey . - The Seattle Sounders busy off-season continues with the team acquiring defender Chad Marshall from the Columbus Crew in exchange for a 2015 third-round pick and allocation money. Brandon Powell Jersey . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. http://www.cheaplionsjerseyssale.com/?tag=barry-sanders-jersey-sale .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games.WINNIPEG -- With injuries already becoming an issue for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, coach Mike OShea had his players doing a little yoga Wednesday to stretch their muscles at the end of practice. "It does concern me because Im responsible for player safety too," he said. "Its a response to what I noticed. There werent enough guys stretching after practice. If theyre not taking it upon themselves to do the right thing then Im going to coach them to do the right thing." Cory Watson just returned to the field this week after a hamstring injury he suffered on opening day of training camp this season. "Its football," said the teams top Canadian receiver. "Injuries are going to happen in any sport so youve got to be prepared for those things and be patient and hopefully things work out." OShea had nothing but praise for the way Watson plays football but says he may at some point discuss what he does in the off-season and other things that might help with injuries. "I cant tell you what he did all off-season and what he does (for conditioning) during the season i just know one thing. He plays football the way it should be played and with that there are ramifications." The coach got linebacker Ian Wild to lead the stretch since he does the same thing anyway every day after practice, but OShea says there is only so much players can do in the off-season. "Its virtually impossible to be in game shape come training camp," he said. "The only way to get in game shape is to play those games." He says the intense physical contact cant bbe simulated during the off-season. Golden Tate III Jersey. Many might argue it wouldnt be a great idea even if it could, since thats where injuries happen. Watson, 30, a native of Dollard des Ormeaux, Que, has missed a lot of games in his four previous seasons with the Bombers yet shines as their best Canadian receiver when hes on the field. He appeared in just 11 games in 2013 but still caught 36 passes for 516 yards and ranked third on the teams receivers list. His best year was his second with the team. In 2011 he caught 69 passes for 793 yards and he says he thinks he can beat that. In his 45 starts over four seasons he has four times exceeded the 100-yard mark. "I think I can do better than what I did in my second year," he suggests. "This year I have a role that demands a lot so I have to make sure Im in there, thats the most important thing. I have to make those plays happen." Watson is also a force on special teams and says thats a role he loves as well. He hasnt had much time to work out with the teams four quarterbacks so far but says he has studied lots of film and will be able to get his timing down. "The most important thing for me right now is trying to get my conditioning in," he said as the Bombers prepare to open the regular season at home June 26 when they host he Toronto Argonauts. "Thats the focus right now. Timing is going to come." Defensive back Johnny Sears also returned from the injury list this week. But there were plenty of other players on the sidelines, including promising new Canadian receiver Julian Feoli-Gudino. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selfstudys
Board Statistics
The forum has 6496 topics and 6555 posts.
Visitor record: 267 users on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm..